Recent content by Ghaleon

1. Ghaleon

WTB: Big Tyme Mega Drive Games (Battle manias, Tom & Nick, Panorama Cotton, Contra HC, Vampire Killer)

Sure, I'll just post it here in case it helps anyone else too. David Rioux (jvgc_japan) Customer Support / Owner Japanese Vintage Games Central jvgamescentral@gmail.com
  2. Ghaleon

WTB: Big Tyme Mega Drive Games (Battle manias, Tom & Nick, Panorama Cotton, Contra HC, Vampire Killer)

I bought some JP stuff on ebay last year, and the guy is Western and runs his own business tracking down JP games for foreigners. He is really great about spine cards, condition, etc., and sends lots of pics. He buys from stores and YAJ. Still cheaper than ebay as well for the most part, but...
  3. Ghaleon

SOLD: Popful Mail Sega CD, also some discontinued Evergoob carts

I'm sure the manual damage brings it down a bit but that's still a great price. With the reg card too! If I could justify a 2nd copy as an investment I would. Good luck!
  4. Ghaleon

WTB:Original modded Xbox

It is really easy. I did a few last year. Just needed a certain version of Mechwarrior, one of the Splinter Cells (forget which), or another game in forgetting. It's WAY easier than installing a mod chip, and it's much more likely you'll find either an unwanted Xbox that can be modded than a...
  5. Ghaleon

Annual purge sale

Someone buy those remaining GC games, price is amazing! Thanks so much, got my stuff today!
  6. Ghaleon

FOUND: Genesis Model 2 with VA2 or VA2.3 motherboard

I'll check mine when I can next week, I have a few. Can you tell w/o opening them up?
  7. Ghaleon

Annual purge sale

Me too haha
  8. Ghaleon

FOUND: Outrun 2 og xbox CIB

Do you mind paying a bit over that if shipping from the USA? I don't know what it'd be but I have extra copies to spare I'm pretty sure. Gotta check!
  9. Ghaleon

TRADED

Um I would prob trade a SF the Movie or a genuine Ghosts N Goblins that was working fine and if not right now :) And I have a spare NBA Jam board. Anything you re looking for? Are those of interest to you? Totally understand not needing more sticks lol
  10. Ghaleon

TRADED

I would love to replace my lost one but I can't believe these are this expensive now. GLWTS! Also why doesn't anyone call these arcade sticks anymore? Fightstick was a Madcatz trademarked term. Idk also just sounds silly to me lol Are you interested in any more modern sticks? Or American...
  11. Ghaleon

FS: Stock and Custom Joysticks: HRAP3, Hori Fighting Stick SS x 2, 8bitdo + Other Stuff

Fantastic seller! Would have bought more if I had use for it for sure!
  12. Ghaleon

FS: Layla for Famicom $50 shipped

I'd love to hear what you're trading away! Even if you just want to take a picture of the bundle and arrange the labels so you can see what's there, if you don't wanna list it