Recent content by Giga Power

1. Giga Power

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

I'm pretty stoked to see Tizoc on that list. Hope it's legit.
  2. Giga Power

SNK Playmore possibly shutting down pachinko slot division

In a perfect world this would lead directly to The Last Blade 3.
  3. Giga Power

Hell yes. I loved 2k1. :buttrock:
  4. Giga Power

I agree with everyone here that the art style isn't great and that I'd rather have them stick to 2d...but I'm honestly excited that there's something new in the series at all. I'll reserve judgement until I can get my hands on it. I guess I'm going to have to buy a PS4 though between this and...
  5. Giga Power

KOF XIII producer doesn't know what to develop.... seriously? Make KOFXIV, duh!

I'd really like to see them bring us the next generation of Samurai Shodown, Last Blade, or Metal Slug. But I want KOF 14 too. :drool_2:
  6. Giga Power

KoF XIII Port this Winter

Just want to chime in with some more Mr. Karate love. His stage is awesome as well.:buttrock:
  7. Giga Power

Don't forget Tizoc!
  8. Giga Power

Yeah, or Garou Terry.
  9. Giga Power

Anyone else notice the costume alts if you hit BACK during color edit? (360 version) Kyo has his original outfit, Raiden has Big Bear, and Takuma's is Mr. Karate! Only a few characters have it though. Really impressive that they edited the sprites like that.
  10. Giga Power

You already saw someone using Flame Iori? Odd. I love the Hanzo cameo on the arena roof stage.
  11. Giga Power

I really can't wait for Flame Iori. I never could get used to his new moveset.
  12. Giga Power

New KOFXIII home port trailer showing even more new content

I'm so excited. I hated XII, as I think most did, but everything about this game is shaping up. I can't wait. Love the fact that we're getting classic Iori...and the idea of DLC characters in general. HYPE.
  13. Giga Power

BEST FIGHTER on the NGP/NGPC

I have to agree with what the poll shows: MOTM is by far the best fighter on the system, if not the best handheld fighting game ever, and Last Blade is a close second.
  14. Giga Power

What kind of NGPC do you own?

Camo-blue and a silver here.
  15. Giga Power

The Neo Geo HORROR Thread

Those pics are just too damn much. Poor MVS!