Recent content by GohanX

1. GohanX

FF7 Rebirth

This is my jam.
  2. GohanX

Chat message

in yer butt
  3. GohanX

What's Your Favorite Item in Your SNK Collection?

Probably my 2 slot CMVS. Most everything else I have cost money, while the CMVS cost a lot of time getting it just right, and was something I had wanted to build for over a decade. Ironically, I haven't actually played it much.
  4. GohanX

Steam Deck Portable PC Games Hardware

If you need to buy something I'd just get a USBC 3.whatever flash drive. I just used mini SD cards since that's what I had laying around, but the cheap Samsung cards weren't fast enough. If you used a mini SD a name brand A1 or faster card would be fine.
  5. GohanX

Steam Deck Portable PC Games Hardware

I've swapped the drive, it's pretty easy. Make sure you are using a quality screwdriver though, those are some tiny ass screws I wouldn't want to strip. Reinstalling SteamOS was a little tricky for me. It kept getting stuck like it was taking forever to load but never freezing or giving...
  6. GohanX

FF7 Rebirth

Because it's a really good game? There is a lot of padding though, I bet if you didn't do the side stuff it would be a more normal 35 hour or so game. But the side stuff is mostly good and I actually want to play it.
  7. GohanX

Chat message

I remember when the trend started a lot of fitness coaches were like STOP DOING THAT and the response was mostly "ok boomer"
  8. GohanX

Chat message

fami: You mean randomly starving yourself to throw your own body for a loop is bad for you? Who would have thought
  9. GohanX

Chat message

Too busy playing Final Fantasy. But I got 8 with my ps5
  10. GohanX

Chat message

Too busy Final Fantasying
  11. GohanX

Chat message

Tekken 8 looks great, I haven't played it yet though
  12. GohanX

Chat message

SC1 was GOAT tho
  13. GohanX

Chat message

Yeah, I like it better than any SC after 2
  14. GohanX

Chat message

Kinda like the new KOFs it's solid, I wouldn't put it up there with the absolute best in the series but it's far better than the worst
  15. GohanX

Chat message

It's a good game, I haven't played enough of it