Recent content by Gremlin

1. Gremlin

Get well soon, Tak

Get well soon man. Hoping for the best
  2. Gremlin

SOTM December 2023: Gun Frontier - Raffles 'n Shit Edition

Really enjoyed this SOTM fellas, I didn’t get as much time as I wanted but happy I participated still. As sappy as it is, I really appreciate that we do these Ty @Ajax bb 😘
  3. Gremlin

The 1CC is so daunting Gremlin - 163,600 - 4 - MAME Long-ass goober post below: I've played this a couple times before and while I liked what I saw, I never really got into it - the painfully slow speed, the weird, massively delayed bomb (that you can steer?!), the bullet visibility and...
  4. Gremlin

Got a score just shy of 100k but not even going to bother submitting it. I'm giving up on trying to play without autofire, going to need to set that up. Also gave up on trying to route on my own and read your posts Ajax, thanks for the tips :buttrock: Also looked at some vids and man, I was...
  5. Gremlin

Man, this game is hard lol Gremlin - 66,830 - 3 - MAME
  6. Gremlin

Happy Birthday, Ajax

Happy bday brother :)
  7. Gremlin

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Happy birthday Sage!
  8. Gremlin

Saroo For Saturn

Huh, I JUST picked up a Fenrir a week ago. Got no complaints so far so no reason to look into this but I was wondering why there hasn't been a cheaper Chinese drive emulator for the Saturn when nearly every other console has a clone everdrive/gdemu or whatever
  9. Gremlin

So.. this is kinda cool, customizable 161 carts... (bye bye darksoft and NeoSD?)

Wow, this rules! Worth it if only to remove that dogshit Terry artwork from the regular nanner cart. Will also probably wait for them to hit Aliexpress, the SMD stuff I'm surprisingly okay with but I don't really want to invest in flash memory burning equipment just yet
  10. Gremlin

Vote on the worst shooter for Neo Geo

Ghost Pilots, I even sperged about it once. Game doesn't deserve all the hate it gets, even if it's too long. Also the first level's music is one of my favorite game songs of all time.
  11. Gremlin

*Price Drops 9/8* PCBs FS: Toki, Sega I/Os, MV1F, Taito Fast I/O

Yeah, the Rev. B works but the Naomi's video output is incredibly dim in my MS9-equipped cab. I think the Rev. B just has a crappy VGA to RGB amp circuit in general cause I've tried two with the same results. The other Sega Jamma IO with SMD caps is supposed to be better apparently. Capcom IO...
  12. Gremlin

Shoes (mainly running/walking)

Do it. I wasn't being hyperbolic, the only way I can describe it is you're walking on breasts. A lesser person might say something as trite and banal as "it's like walking on clouds", but we all know you cannot physically walk on an accumulation of particles. You can, however, walk on a titty...
  13. Gremlin

*Price Drops 9/8* PCBs FS: Toki, Sega I/Os, MV1F, Taito Fast I/O

Sadly I don't think the Fast I/O will work for my needs (Naomi) Someone pick up that Truxton!!
  14. Gremlin

Shoes (mainly running/walking)

I have big AND wide feet, and Asics Gel Nimbus 25 are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, no contest. Feels like walking on a big ol' pair of titties. If you can get over how they look then give them a whirl.
  15. Gremlin

Tak What are some hidden gems on the MSX?

MSX2 rules. There's still some great games on the first MSX but it's slightly too primitive for my tastes. I've had problems running certain games with my Carnivore2 but I'm still not sure if it's the romz or my setup. Like mentioned the MSX is a bit of a wild west, no "complete sets" floating...