Recent content by grips03

1. G

the magic of Paypal

I pre-ordered a game for 467 euro last year. I ended up no longer wanting this game. I asked for a refund. Seller refunded less paypal.com fees. This is fine. So 467 purchase euro became 449 euro refund, then Paypal.com charged me fees of 18 euro so now I have a refund of 431 euro. But then...
  2. G

How much is Gunlord AES selling for these days?

How much is Gunlord AES selling for these days?
  3. G

Looking for broken AES / pro controllers

Looking for broken AES / pro controllers. Joystick needs to work, but case, buttons, cord, can all be cracked, broken, missing, whatever. I'm only going to use the joystick. Even the microswitches, bearing, spring receiver, e-clip, balltop could be wrecked. Let me know if you have any for sale...
  4. G

looking for borken AES or Pro controllers

Looking for broken AES / pro controllers. Joystick needs to work, but case, buttons, cord, can all be cracked, broken, missing, whatever. I'm only going to use the joystick. Even the microswitches, bearing, spring receiver, e-clip, balltop could be wrecked. Let me know if you have any for sale...
  5. G

cheapest place to buy NeoGeoX controllers?

Where is the cheapest place to buy NeoGeoX controllers?
  6. G

4 way controller games for Neo Geo AES?

Have there been any 4 way controller games for Neo Geo AES, i.e. Pac Man like?
  7. G

customer controller case

I want to make a custom controller and I've been trying to find a good case. Something kind of like the original Neo Geo AES controller. I've searched Hammond, Bud and Serpac, but so far nothing is perfect.
  8. G

Neo Geo AES console sticker on the bottom of the console

I'm looking to make some stickers for a controller and I like the sticker material used for the bottom sticker for the Neo Geo AES - very thin with black and silver. Does someone know where to get this material or stickers made if I provide the graphic?
  9. G

Genesis component video output

I have model 1 Genesis and looking to add component video output. I would rather add internally. I've used The Neobitz on my AES and I know some folks like the JROK. Does one work better for the model 1 Genesis than the other? Is there another option besides these two?
  10. G

list of independent developers making new games?

I've been playing Gunlord and it has been great fun. I was wondering if there is a list of other independent developers making new games for old consoles like Genesis, Sega Master System, Atari 2600, Colecovision, etc.
  11. G

old style controller with Seimitsu 24mm screw-in or snap-in buttons?

I cleaned up a couple of the old style controllers today by rebuilding the joystick with fresh ceramic grease, put on new Black Seimitsu LB-30 ball top (same size as original ball-top), replaced the a,b,c,d buttons with black 24mm Seimitsu PS-14-D snap in buttons. Trimmed buttons b and c so they...
  12. G

Magician Lord loose cart for MVS

Looking for Magician Lord loose cart for MVS, don't care about region, but would prefer with original label, no boots (if there is even such a thing)
  13. G

AES power socket worn out, need part number for replacement

I have Neo Geo AES with worn out power socket - on the mother board. Got a part number for a replacement. thanks
  14. G

Capcom CPS2 gameboard pinout

looking for CPS2 gameboard pinout. These are the 4 connectors on top of "A" board. thanks
  15. G

ok to use Capcom CPS2 without a fan?

I have Capcom CPS2, fan is loud. Is it ok to run without fan? thanks