Recent content by GutsDozer

1. GutsDozer

RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

I do live in the US. Murder, nevermind a terror attack of any kind in Norway is almost unheard of. I live in New Orleans. Our murder rate is unbelivable. And the amount of innocent people and especially children killed here is unreal. Whenever I hear of anyone being killed I feel bad because...
  2. GutsDozer

HBD Kernow!

HBD!
  3. GutsDozer

Neo Secret Santa 2021

Want me to add you to the list brudda?
  4. GutsDozer

Moving Is Going To Be Insane.

Moving is done. Everything survived including Big Red. I'd forgotten how heavy she was. Thanks for all of the suggestions. They helped a lot and made the whole process easier.
  5. GutsDozer

WTB - working x68000 in the US

Someone get this man one now. He'll probably do incredible things with it and make awesome videos about it.
  6. GutsDozer

Spooktober Games - Recommendations and more

Eternal Darkness of course.
  7. GutsDozer

Neo Secret Santa 2021

It's that time of the year again! Want to get an early start this year. Especially with all the chaos that has been going on. This will let the maximum number of members participate. Welcome to Neo Secret Santa 2021. Gutzyclaus is comin' to town. To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a...
  8. GutsDozer

HBD fami

Happy belated bro!
  9. GutsDozer

Happy birthday ROT

Happy belated Rot Lad.
  10. GutsDozer

Unused KOF 94 Designs

I love pre production art. It's always fascinating. Go look at MKII or SFII pre production art. Some of it is bonkers. Baraka was a human and Claw was a damn knight!
  11. GutsDozer

Hurricane Ida

We need to write the screenplay asap!
  12. GutsDozer

Hurricane Ida

Apparently people around there actually feed them so it was bound to happen eventually.
  13. GutsDozer

Norm MacDonald dead at 61

The man roasted Bob Saget's roast. That's genius. Rip to a legend.
  14. GutsDozer

Museum of Pinball Closes, Auctioning Everything

Super sucks. I hope this doesn't end up happening tp Galloping Ghost. It's on my bucket list.