Recent content by heihachi

1. heihachi

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Vengeance Hunters I do remember now, but I'd never heard of Project Neon or Demons of Asteborg.
  2. heihachi

Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

I know bitmap bureau has final vendetta coming up, there's this, maybe something from ngdev team from 5 years ago, what else is up for preorder?
  3. heihachi

NFL Season 2024 - No Chiefs Fans Allowed

Aaron Donald retired today at 32. He definitely still has gas in the tank, but understand why he's hanging it up. Got the $$, got the ring, probably a first ballot HOF, so why not avoid more wear and tear physically.
  4. heihachi

NFL Season 2024 - No Chiefs Fans Allowed

What do you all think of the free agent moves so far? Lamar and Derrick Henry in the backfield for the Ravens should be fun to watch. Some of the more notable moves; Cousins to ATL Henry to BAL Jones and Darnold to MN Barkley to PHI Wilson to PIT Winston to CLE Steelers country, let’s ride
  5. heihachi

The PSP seems kind of cool.

I bought one at launch along with Lumines and I think THPS underground remix or whatever it was called. But I also remember saving up for Wipeout Pure specifically because there was some hack that let you use it as an internet browser which was pretty novel at the time. I also remember using a...
  6. heihachi

The PSP seems kind of cool.

I'd go this route before spending more on psp stuff. In addition to everything yagamikun said, the dpad and buttons are so much better on vita.
  7. heihachi

Happy Birthday, GregN

🎂
  8. heihachi

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

What sets were those? Did they have the same cards as the old sets? Probably not. Do you get pissed when they reprint the expensive cards you have?
  9. heihachi

I hadn't heard about anyone actually suing WOTC just grumbling and speculation about how someone *could* try suing them. I also don't have any big ticket reserve cards so that colors my perspective, but it seems crazy to get bent out of shape over what amounts to a proxy albeit an "official"...
  10. heihachi

I don't think collectors would lose their shit, especially if the cards have a different back or set symbol. I doubt anyone buys high value reserve list cards to play with--they're purely collectors items at this point and for that reason the originals will always hold value unless people stop...
  11. heihachi

I played magic quite a bit (but very casually) from mirage through planeshift or thereabouts. I got back into it for a while from midnight hunt to dominaria remastered. It took a bit get my bearings because I’d never heard of EDH or cubes or all the other formats and of course the new card...
  12. heihachi

Why don't you like KOF 2003?

The game and tagging mechanic are cool, but Ash's design sucks. Dude has a red leather jump suit like britney spears oops i did it again video, a platinum blonde beehive, and freckles like the mad magazine kid. I don't know the kof lore but is he supposed to be trans, or does he just dress gay...
  13. heihachi

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Ignore the top of the screen, that’s just my scaler. On unibios 4.0 and with NEO-POW3.
  14. heihachi

I have a copy but haven't had time to play it yet. I'll try it this weekend on AES with unibios 3.3 and stock psu.
  15. heihachi

I have some carts that are really finicky and need to be lifted slightly when seated in order to make better contact with the pins. When they're not seated just right, they display somewhat similar to your image. Have you tried that when you were re-seating it?