Recent content by Hine62

1. Hine62

New ? Hyperboard

It's crazy how much they want for a hyper64!
  2. Hine62

Visco License Obtained by Pixelheart Games

Interesting, I just bought a Dreamcast...
  3. Hine62

When it comes to building your collection, whats more important: Quantity or Quality?

I also only buy the games that I play, but I'm not a collector. I missing 3 games I would like to play...
  4. Hine62

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

The forum looks great. Thank you for all your hard work!
  5. Hine62

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I couldn't help myself... I guess I've been cooped up to long. :multi_co:
  6. Hine62

Space invaders Clone

Needed a new project to clean up some code for my Neo Geo dev. Still using DatLib with a few of my own functions in asm.
  7. Hine62

WTB: QNIC CGM-2500 monitor chassis

Looking to have a spare chassis for my cabinet. Would consider a non-working chassis for parts.
  8. Hine62

NeoDev Kit

I've been working on a neo geo for awhile now. So far I have a fully working game with one level. The sound is a bit off in the recording. More to come later...
  9. Hine62

WTB: Pulstar MVS (Cart Found)

Looking to buy Plustar MVS for my shmup habit...
  10. Hine62

Graphics tools to create correct format

I need to make graphics for my game, but can't seem to get the correct format. I've searched everywhere including neodev. What format are graphics saved in for bmp? Or should I be using png/etc? I can't seem to get the correct format for the tools to work. Gimp seems to have a lot of options...
  11. Hine62

NeoSd

Anyone buy a NeoSD for the stoneagegamer.com website? I'm trying to decide where to buy a NeoSD. hine62
  12. Hine62

change boot game...

Is it possible to change a boot cart to another game by replacing the roms? Could it be that simple...
  13. Hine62

4 slot top board capacitors

What do the 1000uf capacitors on the top board do on my 4 slot? It looks like the board has taken a tumble, and the capcitors are bad. hine62
  14. Hine62

mv2 video error

I'm getting an error, but can't read it on a mv2f. It might be a video ram error. Here is a pic with neo bios: Here is what happens with uni bios 2.3: So far I have done: Checked traces under battery: OK Checked board for scratches: OK Cleaned board and slots. Cleared back up ram. Tried...
  15. Hine62

Anyone else have 337 update falures

Just wondering if anyone else has a 337 update failure... I'll be mailing mine in for repair. :very_ang: