Recent content by HornheaDD

1. HornheaDD

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Pardon me, WHAT? Guess I gotta watch this now.
  2. HornheaDD

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

No.
  3. HornheaDD

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I legit never played XIII and completely forgot it existed. I found it on steam for $20 so I went and got it. Fun so far, but Im at work and only played for like 5 mins. Am I missing something or is this a KOF where Terry doesn't have his Power Dunk?
  4. HornheaDD

Evidently the "Tilly" character is supposed to be a main in Star Trek Academy, which I guess is a spinoff of Discovery? Fucking why? Shes one of the worst characters on the show. Where's the Saru spinoff. No one gives a shit about Tilly.
  5. HornheaDD

Well this is some bullshit. https://www.darkhorizons.com/jack-quaid-on-lower-decks-cancellation/ Hopefully they have enough time to write/animate a proper ending for the show.
  6. HornheaDD

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

99% sure it was the OG Fatal Fury. Though it might have been Blues Journey or Ninja Combat.
  7. HornheaDD

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

Yeah thats a common issue with them, as is the speaker cables sometimes not working or getting proper sound because the metal casing is bent juuuuust enough to where it prevents proper contact.
  8. HornheaDD

Orange Juice Simpson has died

My cousin posted this on his fb:
  9. HornheaDD

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

DUNC 2: THE DUNENING It was good. A little long, slow, but good. I actually liked Tommy Chamomile Tea as Paul in this one more than the first. Zendaya as cute-as-a-button-but-no-titties as she is, I didnt think she was a great choice for Chani. Austin Butler as Fayd was... interesting, I...
  10. HornheaDD

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Indeed!
  11. HornheaDD

First season is so god damned horrible I'm not even going to bother pirating the 2nd. I don't care if they get Steve Downes and Jennifer Hale to reprise their roles. Those fuckers RUINED any chance of me ever wanting to watch that shit. Bunjie/343 should be ashamed of themselves for selling out...
  12. HornheaDD

Not sure if anyone has watched 3 Body Problem on Netflix. I read the trilogy of books several months ago and enjoyed them greatly. They were a slow burn and ended not exactly how I would have expected. Kind of out of left field if you ask me, but when I turned the last page I thought "well shit...
  13. HornheaDD

Evidently the version you can get without the trailer is the "American" version where Prime has blue eyes and blue glass. This one has yellow eyes and yellow glass, but the detail on the forearms, thighs and toes are actually painted rather than decals, and they are actually molded in. I like...
  14. HornheaDD

Restated my AES Collection

So I went and watched a couple of mins of that chicks video and literally every time she says Mr Right Way she pops his pic up. Fucking why? Just do it once. "His dumb ass channel is in the info below" is all you have to do. Dumb. I couldnt finish it.
  15. HornheaDD

Agreed. Also: time to clock out of work