Recent content by Hot Chocolate

1. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

I mainly watch AEW Dark as the better wrestlers are on that show as AEW proper focuses on bullshit, ‘E castaways and folks who got chummy with the Bucks during the ‘19 year of PWG. Zicky Dice had his Outlandish Paradise show on twitch, it was a whacky show with some wrestling here and there. I...
  2. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Wrestle Kingdom 16 nights 1 & 2 were great, I would normally be upset at reverting to Okada being the top guy again at the expense of Shingo who basically carried the promotion all of last year but having Shingo confront the Noah guys gives a glimmer of hope. I haven’t seen night 3 as I’ll wait...
  3. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Bryan did a feat that until now only Okada did with Omega, carry a mediocre wrestler the IWC beats off for to a high level entertaining match from start to end that Page only showed up for in the last 10 minutes. Also lol Cody winz. Catching up on Noah and NJPW and the 3rd night of...
  4. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Final Battle 2021 was a great show and if that was the end of ROH it was a good high note to go out on. And sadly Jimmy Rave has passed
  5. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

I said that and people called me a hater and a WWE shill 🤷🏾‍♂️
  6. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Lolz, Double J wishes he could get an entire auditorium to stand up for just his theme intro stinger
  7. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Went to the NJPW show in San Jose since I’m a local and I had a blast, took friend who has never watched pro wrestling and she also had fun. She’s also now a hardcore Okada fan
  8. Hot Chocolate

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Eternals -I really enjoyed it, high concept space shit is up my alley
  9. Hot Chocolate

Weekly Roundup

Same even though they definitely wouldn't spring for the licensed music
  10. Hot Chocolate

What records are you listening to tonight?

Three 6 Mafia - When The Smoke Clears: Sixty 6, Sixty 1
  11. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Part of it is also ROH depended waaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard on the elite and their buds + NJPW treating them like a red headed step child. Once the elite bounced so did everyone who watched specifically for them and ROH at the time didn't have anyone to fill the void because they didn't bother to...
  12. Hot Chocolate

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Nothing But Trouble -its as batshit crazy as I remember it being but now in cleaned up HD
  13. Hot Chocolate

Weekly Roundup

-PS5- Guardians Of The Galaxy Lost Judgement -Dreamcast- Crazy Taxi
  14. Hot Chocolate

offical wwe thread

Welp ROH just announced that Final Battle will be the last ppv before they shut down to restructure until April 2022 with all employees being released from their contracts at the start of the new year, I have really been enjoying them especially during the Pure tournament and John Gresham making...
  15. Hot Chocolate

Cowboy Bebop Netflix

Eh I'll check it out since all I ask it do to is entertain me which that clip did, hell that two minute or whatever was for more entertaining than the last couple of live action adaptions I saw.