Recent content by Hyacinth

1. Hyacinth

Does anyone have the "SNK The Best" version of KOF Nests for PS2?

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all your answers!! I was trying to get this one to play on the real console with a Hori Rap 2, that's why emulation or a custom controller were not enough, although I am ok with both for other cases =). I dug a bit deeper as well, and from what I found in...
  2. Hyacinth

Thank you. I tried, but unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere, only the first release. T_T Awesome!. I didn't use it but it does look like an awesome arcade stick. The only reason why I don't consider these NeoGeo sticks is because I play games such as KOFXI and CVS2 that require more...
  3. Hyacinth

So it seems, but it is possible this change has been made to the SNK The Best re-release, just like they fixed KOF2003(although it was not the same thing). But it is also possible that this is intentional, maybe they thought most people wouldn't care and play on a PS2 controller, or maybe they...
  4. Hyacinth

Hello! In 2007 SNK released a PS2 game called "The King of Fighters: NESTS-hen", which contained a compilation of the NESTS games KOF'99, KOF2000 and KOF2001. This port included both the NeoGeo AES versions of the games, and the Dreamcast versions as well. This compilation is part of another...