Recent content by imjasonh

1. I

Egret II 'Taters Club

I'm going to upgrade the speakers in my E2 and am trying to find the JST connectors that match the ones on the speaker cable. Does anyone here know what I need to be looking for? Any help is great appreciated!
  2. I

WTB: CIB Holy Diver for Nintendo Famicom

Please email with price, condition and hopefully some pics. Thanks! jason
  3. I

WTB: Super Famicom in box (NO yellowing please)

PM with offers and pics, thanks!
  4. I

WTB: Sega CDX in box

Must be in good shape and complete. Please PM with pics and price. Thanks! jason
  5. I

FT: SNES Final Fantasy III near mint in box, other PS1/PS2 Japanese games

I have the following for trade: Final Fantasy III near mint with all docs/maps, pretty much unused Top Gear near mint with all docs, pretty much unused Sony Playstation (Japan) Castlevania Chronicles Akumajo Dracula water stain on back cover (see pics). disc is PERFECT Sony Playstation 2...
  6. I

Price Check/Potential WTB: Super Mario World Snes Box Only (Very Good-Like New)

This one? I am guessing a lot. And you will have to be patient. I have been waiting for quite a while and finally just broke down and got the player's choice one at what I think was a decent price (was bundled with another game). Good luck!!
  7. I

WTB: Boxed Genesis with Altered Beast pack in

Looking for one of these in good shape to add to my collection. Would like it to be in pretty good shape, including box. Please PM me with offers. Thanks!
  8. I

PSX, PS2, Gamecube game bundles (water damaged covers)

These were in storage and suffered a little water damage. You can see in the pics what is damaged. Game discs are in great shape. If you have any questions, please ask. Paypal only, please. Buyer pays for shipping via USPS. I have great feedback on ebay if needed, as well. Thanks for...
  9. I

FS: NANAO MS2931 Chassis and remote board

Picked this up from Bigtime last November, but have to unfortunately sell it because of a possible new acquisition. Bittersweet. It has been sitting in the box that it came in, taken out only once for inspection and this pic. 300 plus shipping from MN takes it. I will repackage in...
  10. I

WTB Sega brand Dreamcast VGA box

Looking to rekindle my Dreamcast playing, but would like the option of using one of these. Ebay's prices are out of control. PM me with condition and price. Would like to have packaging and be in good condition. Thanks! jason
  11. I

WTB: Blast City 2L12B Control Panel

Looking for a 2L12B control panel with Blast City art. Let me know what you want for it and hopefully send pics. Thanks jason