Recent content by infcombo

1. I

new update, check the white tower site

we would like to tell u all that white tower have new updates for kof98 and cvs2: q8fighters.topcities.com we hope 4 u all to enjoy this combos, and thanx.
  2. I

white tower, new link

hi everyone, we wanted to inform u all that the white tower website is back with new url: q8fighters.topcities.com many combos for many games, we hope that u enjoy it and it's the same team of the old white tower, but with different url(q8fighters), so please check the combos and tell us is...
  3. I

white tower special

hi everyone, how r u all,we like to tell u all neo-geo members and friends that we opened the white tower website, maybe some of u knows that it was open before an it was closed from a long time, we repoened the site and it includes many combos for many games, the url is: whitetower.0catch.com...
  4. I

to kyoiorik'

hi, if u want to keep in touch with me, take my icq: #126062509 and u can keep in touch with me on msn: infcombo@hotmail.com i use msn more than icq, so wish to meet u their.
  5. I

did u rea this in mmcafe.com

go to www.mmcafe.com and u will see the UNLISTED MOVES FOR CVS2, unde it, their is a short comment and it says that the game is bugged, what they mean by that? is the complete version that sopposed to be released on the 26 of july is bugged?
  6. I

question about cvs2 that i was thinking of

i was thinking about cvs2 on the both systems, my question is, the dc version will have a link to the neo geo pocket for the secret mode, so it means that their is away for the dc version to get the secrets in the game and in a fast way, but the ps2 doesn't have a link to nep geo pocket, also my...
  7. I

about raiden and c vs s 2 release date

did anyone tried raiden in c vs s pro, i've tested him and he is stronger than the regular c vs s, what surprised me is that the range of his level 3 grapp super, it has a mad range, he grapp from a range that his standing hk can't reach the opponent, so i use this strategy, do a croching wk...
  8. I

rugal is really improved

i've got the game, and i want say that rugal is almost to much, his reppuken has less lag time, me and my friend's used him and we can with him easily, thanks for his attacks, and he can juggle his kick super(any level) after any knockdown attack, and joe is good, he can do 4 japs against...
  9. I

kof2k1,active striker system, how it's gonna be?

will it's a good thing that 3 company's are working for kof2k1, but about the striker system, they mentioned that it will still the active striker system(not like kof99), so i was thinking, if they really gonna aprove the striker sysem in kof2k1, then whatt u guys think that tthey will do? from...