Recent content by initialdrive

1. I

WTB capcom impress parts

I have a working impress that i would like to finish restoring so looking for marquee glass and coin mechanism. I would also like to see if anyone has the control panel that allows you to plug in your dreamcast controllers. I will be putting up another thread soon cause I want to buy another...
  2. I

Where to buy a Candy cab?

Hey guys I was wondering on this crazy internet thing what site have you guys used to buy candy cabs? thinking of adding to my collection. Thanks In advance.
  3. I

Arcade lock?

Hey guys do you know were I could get Locks for my Machines I have a Mini red neo geo and a Capcom Impress? I am still new to the Arcade scene so I need so help. Thanks in advance.
  4. I

wtb cab in DC area

Hey guys I am looking to pick up another cab for a project I am doing I would love a candy cab but a wood one would do too. I live in silver spring MD so if you are in the area let me know.
  5. I

WTB CAPCOM VS SNK 2

Just like the title says I am looking to get Capcom VS SNK 2 for the naomi gdrom. Just looking for the game and security chip no art but if you have some art that would be cool too. Let me know