Recent content by jackiechan

1. J

Any one dealt with neogeohk

Hello neo members has any one dealt with him as a verified seller on thes forums... ifso state your comments.. Thank you jackie chan
  2. J

F/S neo-music OST's, 2k&SvC mooks,neo=Posters-ROD shirts

Hello Various neo items for sale ROD-T SHIRTS/ BLUE SHIRT/WHITE LOGO/ BY PLAYMORE ROD POSTER 24X40 FOLDED BRAND NEW $11.00 METAL SLUG 4 POSTER SIZE IS 20X 28 UNUSED FOLDED. CAME WITH MS4 PRE ORDER AT NEO STORE . $11.00 KOF2K1 POSTER 24X48 VERY LARGE POSTER. FOLDED $11.00 NEOFREAK-12-2000...
  3. J

All neo- members Subject : KUIN

Hello To all buyers/ collectors Last week i posted up some personal comments, Neo member "kuin" had made torwards a deal we had....I sold him a ps2 svc poster brand new in a poster tube... with dc# He recived poster.. but i had to email him to reply back on if he got that poster.. after several...
  4. J

PLEASE DELETE

PLEASE DELETE PLEASE DELETE THANK YOU
  5. J

Please delete this one!

Hello neo Collectors/buyers I have a few items up for sale, Items have to go. taking up too much space in my home...
  6. J

When buying/selling use pay pal!

Hello Buyers /Collectors Its sad to here ,the bad choise kula made with some of the buyers.... :oh_no: First i would like to say is.......buisness is buisness How can anyone say that "qoute" he is my friend" If your in usa and he is in Thailand How and the hell you can say he is your friend...
  7. J

F/s AES waku-7/Price blow out!

HELLo buyers/collectors :eye: :eye: AES carts for sale/ WITH PICS waku waku 7 jap aes like new/ in prestine condition flawless cart and scratch free from insertion marks/only played 1x to make sure it worked. cart,case,manual,insert are in perfect collectors condition$370.00 :buttrock...
  8. J

SNK-PLAYMORE SITE UPDATED

Hello :eye: :eye: Neo-fans SNK-PLAYMORE site updated ,with only KOF MI.............. :emb: Has they forgotten about their franchise KOF 2D game Neo Wave.. I guess we wont see any thing from them for a while now.... :crying:
  9. J

F/S AES GAMES FOR SALE/NF MAGS

F/S waku-7 AES $380.00 /sengoku 3 US HELLO To all buyers/collectors... Price reduce on Home AES carts... Waku-waku-7 like new, cart,case,insert,manual,baggie, I have pics.. all carts are scratch free NO marks!!!!!! or insertion marks.Prestine condition NOW $385.00 with shipping :buttrock...
  10. J

WTB/MS5/2k3/or TRADE..

Hello buyers anyone willing to trade there setal slug 5 jap or Kof2k3 enlish AES muts be complete and in prestine codition. i have for trade.. ROD us like new condtion./prestine waku waku 7 /prestine condition... Email me at cls2k42@aol.com Serious inguires only..
  11. J

F/S US-ROD/ Waku waku-7

Hello Buyers and Collectors I Have for sale , like new rage of the dragon.english insert/cart/case /manual/baggie are in prestine condition cart is scratch free.. only played 1or 2 twice then put on my display cabinet. asking $380.00....with shipping.. comes with blue rod t-shirt :loco...
  12. J

F/s BLAZING STAR/LB2-US

HELLO. TO ALL COLLECTORS. :buttrock: EXCEPT PAYPAL . PAY PAL MEMBERS ARE SUBJECT TO PAY 4% FEE. ALSO WESTERN UNION. WAKU WAKU-7 JAP AES CART / SUPER MINT CONDITION. CASE/CART/INSERT/MANUAL/BAGGIE ARE IN PRESTINE CONDITION. ASKING $399.99 LAST BLADE-2 US AES CART SUPER MINT...
  13. J

sony psp pre-order $499.00

To the sony and nintendo fans at electronic botique the have a pre oder price for the psp at 499.00 who in the hell is going to buy this handheld.................... maybe the pice will drop sooner oor later............ but nintendo have my dollar at 199.00 for the dsp.. Every psp/dsp fans...
  14. J

F/s (11)NEO-FREAKS MAGS/waku-7 AES CART...

HELLO To all neo collectors Its time i have to part with some of my collection. 11 neo geo freaks magazines/complet with posters all books were bought and only looked at 1 or 2 times so books are in mint condition free from folding............ 11 books as a set $95.00/ without shipping cost 1...
  15. J

F/S Home AES/waku waku-7/neofreaks-books

Hello To all neo-collectors/buyers I have the following AES carts for sale/ 1 english rage of the dragon aes -cart like new and complete.asking for$350.00 this cart is on hold for fishiro "BUT" if he dont reply back to me in a few days, this cart will be open for offers. 1- art of fightering...