Recent content by Jedi276

1. J

FS: 4 Slot MVS board lot (w/ Samurai Showdown)

Selling a 4-slot board I bought on here a while back as well as a few components I purchased with the hopes of putting this all together in a project. Includes wiring harness, speaker, credit LEDs (x2, working), power supply,video converter, and some buttons/joy sticks. I tried to get a good...
  2. J

Basic Wiring Question

If I have a power supply with three +5v lines out, but the pcb needs four lines, do I just splice one of the lines? I am assuming that this is the case, but figured before I mess around with anything I should bounce it off here first. Sorry for the lame question.
  3. J

Value of Gold Cabs?

I was just looking at the arcade at an ice rink after I finished hockey last night and noticed they have a gold cab with MS5 playing in it. I was thinking of talking to the owner about possibly purchasing it, but I am unsure on what these are worth, are they worth pretty much the same as the...
  4. J

Power Supply Question

Hello, I am new to the forum here and had a question (searched, but couldn't find a decent answer). I am constructing a cabinet for a 4-slot and am trying to determine the required type of power supply. I was looking at some other cabinet constructions and they seem to use a complex power...