Recent content by JeepMan82

1. JeepMan82

FS: Strikers 1945 + distorted sound

Selling my Strikers 1945 plus cart. Hologram label and cart in good condition. Game plays great, but sound effects in game are distorted. Background music sounds normal, only a problem with sound effects. Cleaned cart and also tried game in my buddies cab and still getting distorted sound...
  2. JeepMan82

Red color in games not red enough.

Hey guys having trouble with adjusting the color red on my MVS 4 slot. Blue and green looks good, but red is coming out Burgundy? Cant seem to dial it in by adjusting the red pots. Do I need to adjust the green and blue to get the color red to come out? Please help. Thanks.
  3. JeepMan82

Blue & Red colors reversed on MVS cab monitor

Thanks for the help guys. Picture and colors are back to normal. Had to reverse the wires on this connector.
  4. JeepMan82

Blue & Red colors reversed on MVS cab monitor

I picked up a 4 slot MVS cab yesterday with a buddy of mine from the forum. While in test mode we noticed the blue and red color squares where reversed. The characters in samurai showdown 2 are blue, & things in the background that are supposed to be red, are blue,& vice versa. Tried adjusting...
  5. JeepMan82

FS: NeoGeo CD top loader & scart to component converter

NeoGeo CD top loader and scart to component converter for sale. Cd system and controller are in great condition and where bought from a member on the forum. Power supply, Euro scart cable, and component/audio cables are included as well as one cd game, King of fighters 94. The scart to component...
  6. JeepMan82

FS: PC Engine Duo system + games

Selling my PC Engine Duo system, two controllers, 5 CD & 3 Hu card games. The system was bought off of a member on this forum and is in great condition. The system has a full cap replacement and has been modified with S video, witch was done by a member of the pcenginefx forums. One two button...
  7. JeepMan82

FS: Metal slug 1,2,X & other MVS carts

Have a couple of MVS carts for sale. All carts except for Kizuna encounter where bought from members on the forum and are in good condition with shock boxes and inserts from south town, except for Kizuna encounter witch also has a fake label. For pics please PM me an email and I will send them...
  8. JeepMan82

FS: Dreamcast VGA box & cable

Selling my Dreamcast VGA box and cable. Bought new from racketboy.com and is now out of stock. Works great but is not compatible with all Dreamcast games. $55 shipped in US only. Any questions or would like to see pics please PM me...
  9. JeepMan82

WTB: CMVS

Looking for a CMVS with component, single slot fully enclosed would be nice, but may be interested in others. PM me with what you got. Thanks.
  10. JeepMan82

FS: Dreamcast system, VGA box, controllers + more

Looking to sell my Dreamcast system, two controllers, 1 VMU, power cable, s video cable, VGA box and cable. Everything in good condition and working. VGA box and cable where bought new from racket boy.com. Also throwing in a US version of Giga Wing. Will not seperate, so please don't ask. $90...
  11. JeepMan82

**SOLD**Sega Saturn, pro action replay, games Lot.

Trying to raise some extra cash for an MVS so I'm selling my Sega Saturn lot. U.S Saturn model 1. Very good condition, white scuff on top of system, with one controller, s-video cable, power cord. Also including a pro action replay and 10 import games. Darius gaidan, groove on fight, waku waku...
  12. JeepMan82

FS: AES system SOLD / Super MVS II **Lowered Price**

***AES SYSTEM IS SOLD****Buying a house, finally have room for an MVS so I'm letting go of my AES system. System is Japanese serial # 90A 214450. System has been modified with blue LED reset and component output by Jamma Nation X. Arcade pad and CD pad along with power supply and a nice set of...
  13. JeepMan82

WTB: PC Engine Duo Arcade Card

Looking to buy a PC Engine Duo arcade card.
  14. JeepMan82

FS: Bangai-O Sega Dreamcast

Looking to sell U.S version Bangai-O for Sega dreamcast. Manual & back cover art are in great shape, along with the disc and CD case. $30 shipped, or would be willing to trade for snk vs capcom 2 or a good shmup for dreamcast. If anyone would like to see pics, PM me and I will email them.
  15. JeepMan82

WTB Neo geo cd controller

Looking to buy Neo Geo CD controller in good working condition.