joe9
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread Best lever for shmups?.
      LS-32. Most arcade shumps are a pain to 1CC/ high score anyway, even if using a joystick that suits them.
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread Official A/V Thread.
      I use gel ink pens as they're easier to write with (write quickly) on paper. 4in1 pens are ballpoint.
    • joe9
      what kind of speakers are those?
    • joe9
      Does anyone here use a tube pre-amp (along with a solid-state amp) to get more of a tube sound?
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread CRT Fetish Thread.
      Can anyone recommend a SCART->BNC sync stripper (other than Arcadeforge one), or a SCART->BNC cable (with sync stripper built in) that...
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread MK Reptile AI question.
      Scorpion and Sub Zero have unique idle stances in MK1, but Reptile doesn't- he just uses theirs instead.
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread MK Reptile AI question.
      You can play as Reptile in MK1 using a Game Genie (or Action Replay) code. But as I remember, it just changes you colour to green (on...
    • joe9
      For the monitor I have, it's not really practical to do it that way. There's maybe a hundred of them, and the PCBs would have to be...
    • joe9
      why do you say that?
    • joe9
      So, from what I've read, some ESR's can test capacitors in circuit (?). It would be better not to need to desolder each capacitor...
    • joe9
      The 2950Q PVM I have, component works OK, except there is no blue in the picture, but one time I got that working, so it might be a...
    • joe9
      So, what kind of device do you guys use to test caps- an ESR meter, or a multimeter?
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread Long-term members.
      Mama said knock you out!
    • joe9
      Does anyone know where to get a good degaussing wand? I've read that the Arlec XT 8150 is good, but they're no longer being made...
    • joe9
      joe9 replied to the thread Long-term members.
      You're back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…