Recent content by joecommando

1. joecommando

RIP Akira Toriyama

What a legend we lost, DBZ will always be my favorite anime and his artwork in Chrono trigger was just incredible, sad day
  2. joecommando

SOLD : Metal Slug 4 aes jpn

Pm incoming
  3. joecommando

WTB: Slug 2 (JPN) AES

Better off buying the minty one from the neo store at that price.
  4. joecommando

All gone, sold prices left up.

for real.. aerofighters 2 on AES is cheaper and its the much better game 🤷‍♂️
  5. joecommando

WTB Progear CPS2 *found*

Hello all, Looking to buy an original working Progear no Arashi, Asia or Japan. Battery or phoenix is fine, I just don't want a conversion. I sold a really nice board a few years ago and I have always regretted it as I love this game. Only need a B board but if you want to sell as an A and B set...
  6. joecommando

Got my cabs from Yaton, my experience.

A couple months ago I ordered 2 astro city cabs from Yaton. I recieved the cabs a few days ago and they were well packed. They arrived in shipping crates and the cabs were wrapped in foam and bubble wrap, they were very well protected. They were definitely the cabs he promised me as shown in the...
  7. joecommando

Any dippers here?

What's your go to? I'm a Copenhagen wintergreen man myself
  8. joecommando

*Updated* Assorted junk, CPS2, , DS, battle garrega..... Added Supergun

Clearing out some stuff that doesnt get used enough these days. Prices include shipping in the continental US. If you think my prices are off feel free to shoot me an offer. Grey asia SFZero 2 A and B boards battery replaced in 2015 so could use a new one soon $220 AV famicom console, comes...
  9. joecommando

WTB twinkle star sprites MVS *found*

Looking for an original working cart. Don't care about the condition of cart or label. let me know what you've got :glee:
  10. joecommando

just picked up a 2 slot cabinet

Just bought a 2 slot cabinet that has some issues. First off the sound on the 2 slot board sounds like its only playing half the sound. When I plug my 1 slot board into the cab it sounds great, so that leads me to believe the problem is with the 2 slot board itself. Secondly the control panel...
  11. joecommando

WTB Famicom Twin

Looking for a decent condition famicom twin in full working order. If it already has an RGB mod even better. Looking for US/Canada sellers only so I dont get slaughtered on shipping. let me know what you've got, Thanks in advance.
  12. joecommando

FS NES snes everdrives, PS4 and Xbone console mdcatz stick berserk manga DBZ collection...

Off loading more stuff I dont use. Paypal only, prices are shipped in the US, dont like my price? make me on offer. PM me your email for pics im very busy these days. -BERSERK manga Volumes 1-37 of berserk these are 15 bucks a pop new. $400 for the lot thats $150 bucks off retail all in really...
  13. joecommando

Huge arcade PCB sale cps1 cps2 konami... supergun added MVS bundle and AES sticks

Hey guys need money for other things so the arcade stuff has got to go prices do not include shipping paypal gift or pay the fees. Pics available on request just PM me your email address and what you want pics of and I will reply when I can evenings are better for me. All boards are original and...
  14. joecommando

Seattle retro gaming expo

Hey guys, thought I would chime in and let people know im headed to the retro gaming expo in seattle today. Im gonna be there from 10 am to about 6 PM im wearing brown cargo shorts a black goku shirt with a US flag on the back and a seattle mariners hat. If anyone sees me please stop me and say...
  15. joecommando

JNX not accepting anymore supergun orders?

hey guys went to the JNX website cause I wanted to place an order for a 4 player custom supergun and it said james wasnt accepting any more super gun orders for the time being. Is it because he is too backed up? Cause I dont really mind waiting if thats the case. I just know I want james to...