Recent content by Johnny16Bit

1. Johnny16Bit

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

No :keke: I like surprises :)
  2. Johnny16Bit

Quick update on the expedition front if some of you are still waiting for their "order shipped" email. There has been a gap in MVS supply, hence a delay with these cart orders; however, we're catching up, and another big lot of orders went in the mail this week. Over 80% of cart orders have now...
  3. Johnny16Bit

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

We have a similar problem with our games - the selection cursor just won't move on multislots, and will remain stuck on our game's title. We don't know what the exact issue but it doesn't seem power related; the carts we use don't need the extra oomph to work. Just consider the game switching...
  4. Johnny16Bit

[WTB] Neo Geo CD unit

Yeah been watching several ebay offers from the UK, but the fees just make them silly. I'll PM you in a week or two if I'm not sorted, thanks buddy 🤟
  5. Johnny16Bit

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

I believe it was teh mighty Ninja Combat. The sound was quite impressive at the time. The way it sucked my pocket money too :(
  6. Johnny16Bit

[WTB] Neo Geo CD unit

I'm looking for a Neo CD console, in tested/working & ready to play condition. The cheaper top loading one would be fine. I don't care about the box, but it would be a plus if it came with a European (=FR) PSU, & a video cable. Thanks :beer:
  7. Johnny16Bit

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I ended up goobin' and bought one of them, the SFII 35th anniversary yoga flame thing. I didn't like the artwork much (I was all over the MK I one), but the line up was good and reviews said the screen / size / controls were better on this one. Mixed feelings about it, but all in all it's...
  8. Johnny16Bit

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

Not doing it results in Boris Karloff X Pai Mei looks, and silly "eyebrow dressing" gestures.
  9. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Lagduf

HBD, young man :cool::beer:
  10. Johnny16Bit

Happy Birthday Johnny16Bit!

Thanks dude! :) :cheers:
  11. Johnny16Bit

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

🤌 https://www.ebay.fr/itm/266753607787
  12. Johnny16Bit

I'm running a worldwide scoring competition on the game during the months of April & May. Currently I'm using a topic on neo geo system to keep track of the scores submitted. I'll open one here as well if enough people join in - otherwise just post your scores in this topic and I'll add them...
  13. Johnny16Bit

So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

No way you ban the guy who posted Slug 4, Slug 5 and SVC in his top 10!!
  14. Johnny16Bit

Give me old PC game recs

Wing Commander II Eye of the Beholder I, II, & all the similar RPGs