Recent content by ki_atsushi

1. K

Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

Let me guess, extra attorney-client privileges?
  2. K

Happy Birthday pixeljunkie

Happy birthday man!!! :buttrock:
  3. K

quickest way you have seen a person fuck up their life

You do understand laws are made for a reason, right? Otherwise, I might as well just murder you and take your shit right now, what's wrong with that?
  4. K

Unofficial PC Master Class Thread: Games to Hardware: Vintage and New

The PC should still post without a processor or ram, you should be able to get into BIOS at the very least. No picture = video card problem. Also, AGP Pro is backwards compatible with regular AGP cards. No problem there.
  5. K

Unofficial PC Master Class Thread: Games to Hardware: Vintage and New

Nah, windows 7 takes about 30 seconds. When I had win 8 it was almost instant. EDIT: Hey greedo, I'm sorry my friend, but the AGP slot might be fried if you're not getting video out of any cards you've tried. If everything is hooked up on the motherboard according to the manual and you're...
  6. K

Famicom Expansion audio Problems.

Not sure what the fami twin is like but the different NES models seem to have different expansion volumes. I don't think it should be that quiet though, so a recap is probably in order.
  7. K

USPS drives me crazy ...................."mail intercept"

They're going to take your money AND your manhood.
  8. K

Your PS4 may be infested with roaches

Same with black widows and wolf spiders. Now I know wolf spiders really aren't dangerous, but they're big ugly fuckers and I always find one every time I visit the cabin. They get smashed.
  9. K

Your PS4 may be infested with roaches

In this case, I'd rather have the roaches. Recluses are fucking DANGEROUS.
  10. K

Yeah, I was young. It took me about 2 months to figure out it wasn't going to work. Dropped her like a bad habit.
  11. K

Years ago I dated a woman with a 1 year old baby. Terrible idea. The father wasn't even in the picture at all, but it was still a bad experience.
  12. K

They don't exist.
  13. K

Wanted: NES CLassic Edition.

Now that the retroUSB AVS is cheaper, why the hell would you even condider an NES mini?
  14. K

What are you listening to at the moment?

Kristine finally put her albums on bandcamp yesterday: