Recent content by Kiel

1. Kiel

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

Slim kits are in and looking great, little more difficult than the fat ones but still perfect. One thing to note is you MUST wire up the battery lead or you will not get a picture
  2. Kiel

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

The new larger screen is 11/10. Easy to install too.
  3. Kiel

Sold

Or I will
  4. Kiel

FS: cib RGB modded AV Famicom

Complete in box w/papers, original Japanese bod bones, power supply AV Famicom RGB modded by me...which of you know I’m the guy to do it. CLEAN. will include adapter to play US Nintendo games. Has down firing purple led power light that doesn’t F up the case. Does not include RGB cable but...
  5. Kiel

FS: Gamecube Component cables that also do RGB/VGA SOLD!

Thanks for this. The original site that had all the info no longer exists for some reason
  6. Kiel

FS: Gamecube Component cables that also do RGB/VGA SOLD!

For sale Gamecube component cables that have been modified to output in component/RGB/31hz VGA. Has a toggle switch to select between modes and break out for connecting the different terminations. $200. SOLD THANKS!
  7. Kiel

Buster drops another load

Interested in Gigawing, pics/battery condition?
  8. Kiel

Happy Birthday #1 Mod!

Hasaaaappy belated
  9. Kiel

Fishing, what’s the appeal?

Doesn’t mean I’ve done anything with them, I’m just aware of the potential.
  10. Kiel

Fishing, what’s the appeal?

When I was young I used to love fishing, even got to the point where I started fly fishing and tying my own flies. Then I discovered girls and then it was like fuck all that
  11. Kiel

Official A/V Thread

I just sold my Clearaudio Concept because my modded SL1200 is so much easier/fun to use.
  12. Kiel

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Watched all of The Witcher yesterday and liked it. Henry Cavill could have used more screen time imo. The “flashbacks” aren’t too clear when they happen but they wrap them up in the last episode. I’m ready for more.
  13. Kiel

Official A/V Thread

I got a Jelco SA 750 D tonearm, a new arm board, And a new dustcover for a project SL1200 I’m working on
  14. Kiel

Happy Birthday Kiel

Thanks y’all
  15. Kiel

Official A/V Thread

Oppo for $200? That sounds too cheap now