Recent content by Kingrat101

1. K

Hello again

Hello all, I wanted to re-introduce myself. I started on here way back in 2010, I took a little bit of a break from the neo geo a while back, but I am still a collector of old consoles and still love the neo geo. I primarily focus on the AES and currently the pc engine as well. Thank you
  2. K

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got this FM towns marty last week from SePh1r0tH, awesome system came with the mouse as well, 13 complete Atari 2600 games, the boxes have seen better days but it was a pretty good deal, and also added Super Mario 3D world and project X Zone
  3. K

Maybe buying an MVS, need advise

Hey, so I found a dedicated 1-lot MVS cab on CL. Guy selling it wants 475 with delivery and he's also giving Samurai Shodown with it. It's in nice working condition with a newer monitor in it. I'm wondering if this is a good deal or what would be a reasonable offer? I should also note, I want a...
  4. K

Some of kingrat's collection

Some more Hey thank for all the comments guys, here's some more stuff, Playstation and a random shelf, Atari consoles, T.I. ETC.
  5. K

Some of kingrat's collection

Hey guys, just wanted to show a little overview of some of my collection, sorry for the quality, just moved into this this house and everything isn't set up. Let me know what you think, and if you guys ever want to see more, just say so
  6. K

Hello

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Let me just get this out of the way first, I joined a couple years ago when I was finally able to afford an AES,I didn't have a lot of time to really introduce myself, but with this new job I can be on here more often. I'm a retro game collector from...
  7. K

Amazing seller BizMarkie82

Buy from this guy! he's great, fast shipping, good prices great communication! Check him out