Recent content by Kpj

1. Kpj

RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

DNA towel 2010. The guy even put it within a plastic bag so it would stay moist during it's travel.
  2. Kpj

David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

I'm sure he won't be posting photos of this 'despicable' kit, but here is what was sent to him (serial #s hidden).
  3. Kpj

New DavidG special - Jockey GP

You most definitely purchased at least (2) copies of the 'mystery' titles from me; one kit & one cart. It's also a coincidence that someone in your specific area also bought another 'key' cart from me at roughly the exact same time. I've attached a map of the area to show the vicinity of the...
  4. Kpj

WTB: Neo Geo MV-ELA & MV-ELC Panels (Mini-Marquee Lighting)

Looking for the driver board (ELA) and (2) illuminated panels (ELC) for a 6-Slot cabinet. I'm up for trades as well as $$$!
  5. Kpj

Garou : Mark of the Wolves MVS cartridge

Just wondering if you guys had ever seen this kind of PCB before. It's not like the typical boot I seem to receive once & a great while. The cartridge shell it came in was a genuine SNK version, along with a nice english label. Even the white silk-screen ink/text looks like a SNK job. Also...
  6. Kpj

WTB: Last Hope AES

Please contact me with pictures & your asking price. Thanks
  7. Kpj

English SSIV AES Manual

Looking for the English Samurai Shodown 4 AES manual. If you have one, contact me with condition & asking price. Thanks.
  8. Kpj

Nintendo Wii System w/Extras

I have a like new Nintendo Wii System for sale. Unit contains everything as if purchased from store (box, manual, accessories, etc..) This was my personal system, it may have 10 hours of use on it in total. Package also includes the following: • (2) Wii Remotes w/jackets • (1) Nun-Chuck...
  9. Kpj

WTB: Shock Troopers MVS

Must be legit/authentic; label or region is not important.
  10. Kpj

WTB: iLife '05 or '06 for Mac

I need the retail version on either CD or DVD. Let me know the details, along with price. Thanks!
  11. Kpj

WTB: SCART Connectors

Done a few searchs & can't seem to find any SCART connectors to purchase. I need a few (possibly more if the price is right). Thanks, Kpj
  12. Kpj

Shipping companies for Arcade Cabinets.....

I tried using the search function, but no luck. I am interested in shipping a cab within the country. I have heard of people using different companies to do so. Are there any you guys recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Kpj
  13. Kpj

Sound/Speaker ?s on Cab.....

Before I start, I would just like to thank all the people that have been helping me with questions concerning the cabinet I just got; you've all been great! I just fired up the unit this afternoon & the monitor is amazing. No burn in what-so-ever! I am not sure if this is the original tube...
  14. Kpj

Full JAMMA harness w/Wiring needed!

Hey guys/gals, I recently acquired a HUGE Dynamo Cabinet (awesome by the way) & need to buy/build a new JAMMA harness for it. The ones on ebay don't seem to have every pin filled with a connector/wire....... & since I'll be using it for Neo Geo/Atomiswave/CPS2&3, I'll need a maxed out loom...
  15. Kpj

Consolized 1-Slot MVS System

I have a Consolized MV-1FZ available for purchase. Very similar to the one pictured here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270099711133 The unit has a different power switch & comes with a clear/transparent baseplate instead of...