Recent content by Kristian Meller

1. Kristian Meller

FS: The rest of my Neo Geo AES collection (all KOF edition)

I seem to be unable to edit the first post. KOF '99 sold ($225 friends and family PayPal)
  2. Kristian Meller

I've been making enemies all over the internets.
  3. Kristian Meller

Just so we're clear on this... I ship worldwide, bitches.
  4. Kristian Meller

Pay me $1200 and you get 'em all.
  5. Kristian Meller

FS: My Neo Geo AES collection

All games are in very good condition, except for MOTW and KOF 2001, which are near mint on a strict scale. All are Japanese editions and come complete with manual and baggie. MOTW - SOLD (€900) King of Fighers 2000- SOLD (DKK1500) King of Fighters '99 - $270 King of Fighters '98 - $350 Prices...
  6. Kristian Meller

Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Interviewer: So, who's your favourite Game of Thrones character? Trump: I think that Joffrey is fantastic... A great guy! Joffrey is the sweetest ever! Text box: Donald Trump definitively proves that he just can't say the right thing.
  7. Kristian Meller

Anton Yelchin dies in freak accident, 27 years old

Most probably knew him as Chekov in the new Star Trek movies, but he had a lot of great performances especially in smaller/indie stuff such as Charlie Bartlett, Middle of Nowhere, Like Crazy, Burying the Ex, etc. WIP :crying:
  8. Kristian Meller

Urusei Yatsura TV DVD 1-10 (SOLD)

$100 shipped anywhere in the world.
  9. Kristian Meller

S: Maison Ikkoku R1 DVD set 1 through 4

Selling Maison Ikkoku Viz Media DVD set 1 through 8. Watched once; only slight damage to cardboard box sets are from shipping from Maryland to me, back in the day. They've been sitting on my shelf, untouched, for a decade, without human contact, except for that one time I moved :) Yo mama.
  10. Kristian Meller

2016 Presedential Race - Who do you got?

Quick translation: Since XPC4 landed on this creature many years ago, he has made us all proud... His mission to make earthlings dumber and dumber has been an incomprehensible success...
  11. Kristian Meller

S: OOP North American anime releases on Blu-ray and DVD

Actually, it's not nearly as bad as I remember. The pic below is crap, but should give you an idea of the extent of it. Outside of that slight bend at the end, lulz, there's nothing wrong at all. Right now, I don't think there's anything else anime-related that's worth for me to ship all over...
  12. Kristian Meller

S: OOP North American anime releases on Blu-ray and DVD

Shipping to anywhere in the world is included and I will handle the PayPal fees. Steins;Gate Part 1 Limited Edition + Part 2 - $160 Oreimo: Complete Box Set [Limited Edition] DVD - $200 Natsume's Book of Friends Seasons 1 & 2 Premium Edition DVD (some shipping damage) - $200 This is the OOP...
  13. Kristian Meller

Weird shipping route for package from DE to Denmark

Slerch666, whom some of you might remember, lives in DE and sent me a trackable package last Monday. Nothing happened on the tracking page until early this morning. Until then it just said "shipping info received" or whatever, from paying for shipping online, even though Slerch dropped it off...