Recent content by Kristoff

1. K

FS: MVS Supergun + 1 Slot + MAS dual stick (project package!)

Hello all, I have a great MVS package for sale for anyone who is interested in building a supergun. I originally built my own supergun, then decided to try a new housing/box for it, but never found the time to go back and finish the project. So I'm selling all the parts as a package along with...
  2. K

FS: NGPC System and games / Shenmue 1 (US) & 2 (EU) / PS2 Beatmania / FF3+CT SNES!!

'ello all, Anyone interested in a nice Neo Geo Pocket Color collection? Maybe some Shenmue or Beatmania? Includes NGPC system + box + manual - OK condition, screen has some scratches, not terrible though Cap VS SNK MOTM (clam shell) KOF R-2 (clam shell) Samurai Shodown 2 (cardboard bent)...
  3. K

FS: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition *Original* + LE Strat Guide!

Hello, I have a World of Warcraft Collectors Edition (Original, not Expansion) plus the Limited Edition strategy guide with binder for sale! WoW Original Collector's Edition $199 (+s/h) The collectors edition includes: World of Warcraft: Behind the Scenes DVD (over an hour of game design...
  4. K

FS: Sin & Punishment (N64) Complete! cheap!

Hello, Sin & Punishment for the Nintendo 64. It's import, but nearly all in English. N64's are easy as pie to "mod", takes only a few minutes really. And well worth it to play one of Treasure's master pieces on the N64. This is reason enough to own the system. Game is complete with box...
  5. K

FS: Final Fantasy 3 & Chrono Trigger + Manual/Maps (SNES) (PRICE LOWERED!!)

Hello, I've got a copy of Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES (barecart) and Chrono Trigger for the SNES (includes manual + both maps) for sale. Both games are in good shape, CT's manual and maps are also in good condition. $65 (+shipping) for both! If you have any questions, please let me know...
  6. K

FS: Steel Battalion Complete Xbox (cheap!)

Hello, I've got a complete boxed Steel Battalion package. Includes game, controller, manuals, original shipping material (bags, cardboard inserts) as well as the original brown shipping box as shown in the upper left corner of the picture. Steel Battalion Complete $80 (+ shipping about $20 if...
  7. K

FS: Hyper 64 Package (System + All Four Games!)

Hello, I'm going to have to part with my most loved Hyper 64 setup. I absolutely fell in love with the four fighting games that came out for the system, but sadly must pass on the torch. For Sale: Neo-Geo Hyper 64 Rev 2 Jamma System Includes original box + manual Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition...
  8. K

FS: RE4 GC+Collectors Tin+Extras, Elebits+Plush, Daigasso! BandBrothers, PokemonPearl

Hello, I just got back from a few months of traveling and am broke. Real broke. I've got a few items that I'm looking to give to a good home: Resident Evil 4 (GameCube) +Collector's Tin +Preview Disc/Demo +RE Prologue MiniGuide +2 Doublesided Posters +Limited Edition Laser Cell (#21664). $$...
  9. K

Backpacking in India Blog: KillingTheBuddha

Ya hey, I left for India a couple of weeks ago. I've got the next five months to wander around the country on a tight budget pulling as many strings as I can along the way. So far things have been chaotic and exhausting, which is pretty much India in a nutshell. Started writing updates along...
  10. K

Namaste! Members living in India?

'ello all, I'm leaving for India next week. Flying into Mumbai and then I've got the next six months to wander with my backpack. Planning on heading North up to Dharmasala and South to Goa... and then everything in between. I plan on crashing at friend's places, hostels, guest houses, and...
  11. K

FS: NeoGeo Pocket Color + 10 Games! (so cheap!)

Ya hey, Need to lighten my load. loved my NGPC to death, but it's time for a new owner. I would like to sell this as a package, priced to sell quick. This is a great way to get into collecting NGP games! NeoGeo Pocket Color Package ($199) shipping not included (probably about $8 depending on...
  12. K

Unloading the Motherload! GC,NES,SNES,Gen,SegaCD,N64,VB,NGPC!! (so cheap!)

Hello all, I've got a backpack and a ticket to India. I'm leaving in a little over a month and need to lighten my load. I'm selling all the first half of my systems and games this week, and the other half next week. Except for a few particular games, I would like to sell everything as...
  13. K

WTT/S: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for the Wii

Hey ya, The Wii version of Monkey Ball is much fun, the single player is solid and it's packed with minigames, but it's not really my cup of tea. Anyone feel like trading me Red Steel or Trauma Center for it? Or if anyone wants it for $40+s/h that would be cool too. Thanks!
  14. K

Videos from my first live electronic show! (Industrial'ish)

Ya hey all, Not sure if this belongs strictly in the Creative section, but what the hell. Finally got the video from my first live show posted. VariableProject's maiden voyage! This was the first show that I'd ever tried to play live and sing at the same time. I think it went pretty well...
  15. K

WTB: Daigasso! Band Brothers (DS)

Hello, Anyone have a copy of Daigasso! Band Brothers for the DS for sale or trade? Let me know, thanks!