Recent content by KyoAD

1. K

Cleaning of the NeoGeo Cart console

Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me how i can effectively clean the cart holdings inside my neo cart console? I suspected that it's dirty. Is there any good equipment that can do the job? Thanks!
  2. K

SCART and Stereo

Hi, I have a question here. Assuming that i am using scart on my neogeo, how can i get stereo effects for my game? Or is it that SCART can support stereo sounds??
  3. K

RGB and SCART

Hi there, I think i am really confused with these terms. Are there any differences between a RGB and SCART? Which can i get the best quality from? Anyone knows of a good source to get nice SCART tv? Thnks!
  4. K

Rewire control pad

Hello, I am trying to rewire my neo control pad so that i can switch the A button to D and vice versa. Can anyone help me in this?
  5. K

SNK

Hello, Now that SNK had already been down, will it's AES2 still come out??
  6. K

SCART tv

Hi there, Well, i suppose i'm one of those unfortunate ones who live in the region where the standards of a modern tv doesnt support a SCART socket. For those who have SCART tv, good for ya. Can anyone help me out here? Maybe to carry in a scart tv over my side or whatsoever.
  7. K

S-video setup

Hello everyone, Does any of you here happen to know how to set up my neogeo console to s-video output? I'm sick of using the av cable already!!