Recent content by kyosuke75

1. kyosuke75

Neo Candy Club

Hyper Neo Geo 64 Candy Cab I finally have joined the Neo Candy club... at least I hope so?
  2. kyosuke75

Street Fighter Dynamo Z-back Cab Power Supply

My power supply in my z-back dynamo SF cab finally went out. Trying to find a replacement. Anyone know of a power supply that would work with a z-back cab?
  3. kyosuke75

Neo Geo CD Toploader Issue

I turned on my NG CD toploader the other day and the system was on but there was no picture and sound was static. Later, I turned it back on and was working. It does this intermittently. Is this a sign that the caps need replacing?
  4. kyosuke75

WTB/WTT: Street Fighter 2 Hyper or Champion Edition PCB

Looking for a decent price on a SF 2 hyper or champion edition pcb. Have some stuff for trade (sega genesis games, etc). I'm restoring a z-back dynamo cab but missing the game.
  5. kyosuke75

Restoring Capcom/Dynamo Z Back Cab

I acquired this cab from a friend of a friend and was debating about painting the the cab or laying vinyl on it like the original? Trying to find a cheaper source for red vinyl but its at least 120 bucks to get decent vinyl for it. Was hoping to find for under 100.00. I'll need to sand down...
  6. kyosuke75

Neo Geo CD Issues

I powered up my NGCD (top loader version) and when I turned it out, it was giving me some static and made a loud buzz sound without any picture. A few days later it was working again and then a few days after that, the same static buzz issue. Someone mentioned it could be the caps going bad...
  7. kyosuke75

FS: Arcadia Magazine July 2012 w/ SSF IV Arcade Edition Video DVD $25.00 SHIPPED

I'm selling a brand new copy of Arcadia Magazine (July 2012) No.146 with a new sealed DVD of the SSF IV Arcade Edition video DVD. I think its one of those super plays or something not sure. I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years and people can vouch for me. I only accept paypal...
  8. kyosuke75

Neo Gatherings - Los Angeles?

Its been a long time since I've visited these forums. Been about a couple of years since I really visited this forum. I think its time for a Neo Gathering in Los Angeles... All you LA peeps...where are you??? Droid, BigPsyche...etc. There's an SC3 Classic Collectors gathering in Claremont...
  9. kyosuke75

Neo 29 cab for $350 Good Deal?

Saw this in my local craigslist... was wondering if this is a decent deal: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1352631622.html The only thing it doesn't come with an MVS mobo or anything...just the cab. Been outta the cab scene, I dunno what the going rate for these cabs are...
  10. kyosuke75

WTB: Susan Komen Nintendo DS Lite

I'm looking for one for a friend of mine. Its the Susan Komen Cancer Nintendo DS Lite that was released less than a year ago...
  11. kyosuke75

FT: Japanese PSP 1.0 with 5 games, 1 gig mem and 512 mb mem

I'm right now looking to generate interest for this. I have for trade an original PSP originally 1.0 FW (upgraded to 1.5 but downgradable back to 1.0). This is able to play most emulators/apps and is loaded with various emulators that work for 1.5. This is a harder to find original Japanese...
  12. kyosuke75

FS: Salamander 2 PCB - $100.00 SHIPPED

Title says it all.. i'm selling off my salamander 2 pcb. I will have pics up later. Its in great condition, i barely played it at all. Once belonged to BIGPsyche213. I have done many trades and many ppl on this forum can vouch for me. $100.00 shipped via USPS priority. Paypal only. Thanks!
  13. kyosuke75

Play-asia.com $5.00 off $50.00 coupon

Here's a 5 off 50 coupon that expires april 16, 2006... AY-IOZ-KEG kyosuke75
  14. kyosuke75

Sengoku Ace Psikyo Collection with RARE DVD $65.00 SHIPPED!

Thanks for all those who purchased my stuff and sent out the money quick and thanks for the great feedback. I still have Sengoku Ace for sale! Buyer backed out... I will have more stuff tonight to sell also... 2. Sengoku Ace PSIKYO Vol. 2 WITH DVD (RARE) NEW NEVER OPENED!!!! - $65.00...
  15. kyosuke75

FS: PSP Games

I've decided to let go of some of my PSP games. Some are launch titles both jap and US. 1. Untold Legends USA (near mint) - $25.00 shipped 2. Namco Museum JAP (near mint) - $25.00 shipped 3. Dark Stalkers JAP (near mint) - SOLD Buy the rest for 45 shipped Paypal only; no trades...sorry. I...