Recent content by Lagduf

1. Lagduf

OFFICIAL N-G.com Star Trek Thread

Executives at Paramount who are all around idiots.
  2. Lagduf

File this one under "Dafuq, Sega??": Comedy Central Golden Axe tv series officially happening

I haven’t had cable TV in over a decade. I only watch it when I go to my parents home. I just turned 40 lol. Cable and broadcast may as well be dead. I’m over streaming at this point as well. These days it will take a lot for me to sub to a streaming service and even then I’m probably only...
  3. Lagduf

I’m with you on 32nd century trek. It’s just bleh. Zero interest in an academy show based on presumably character drama.
  4. Lagduf

Nu-Trek as a derisive term should really only apply to Discovery. Picard was OK, SNW is great, and Lower Decks is excellent after S1.
  5. Lagduf

Season 5 is already complete.
  6. Lagduf

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Bungie has nothing to be ashamed of (well…with respect to Halo at least.) They haven’t had anything to do with Halo since the Xbox 360 (yeah seriously, it’s been over a decade.)
  7. Lagduf

A Kelvin prequel makes zero sense. Can we please just get a Trek series or film that is post-Picard?
  8. Lagduf

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

24 fucking years? Yikes that was a lifetime ago.
  9. Lagduf

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

Wait, wut? There’s a he-man game?
  10. Lagduf

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

I go to one of those shitty chain places. So no, they don’t ask and I don’t think I’ve ever had the same person cut my hair twice. I should find a barber. The prices at the place I usually go to are outrageous.
  11. Lagduf

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Bro I was 18 when I joined this site. I’m 40 now. What a trip.
  12. Lagduf

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I mean terminator salvation has a magical negro. It’s fucking terrible.
  13. Lagduf

Watched Disc S5E2. Just boring.
  14. Lagduf

Firearm enthusiast thread

Nah man, it’s easy. Fuck the law.
  15. Lagduf

First Ep of Season 5: Boring. It’s set up as an action thing but it just doesn’t work for me. The reveal of what they’re “looking for” feel like dumb pandering, but hey at least they reference earlier trek so I’m OK with that I suppose. Saru remains the best character and wasted on this show.