Recent content by Lastblade

1. Lastblade

Get well soon, Tak

Get well asap!
  2. Lastblade

RIP Akira Toriyama

I grew up watching Dr. Slump as it was dubbed to Cantonese (along with theme song sung by the legendary Anita Mui). It didn't even occurred to me that it was Akira Toriyama's work since I probably hadn't seen Dr. Slump in over 40yrs. What a legend he is. RIP.
  3. Lastblade

FS: GBA SP AGS 101 (the bright boi) + SMB3 - $55 - Price Drop

This doesn't count as a game, so your math works out. This set looks amazing, almost make me want to be in the market for one.
  4. Lastblade

Owning a retro gaming store

I have a friend who opened one about 2 years ago. He was smart and bought the building so he didn't have to worry about lease, but from a day-to-day perspective, I wouldn't want to do what he does. For example, he constantly monitor retail sales instead of wholesale since there are much better...
  5. Lastblade

Building a house

Bricks
  6. Lastblade

Xbox series s plus game pass

Yes GP is good, but recommend buying it during holiday seasons to make it a better deal.
  7. Lastblade

Sen. Dianne Feinstein dies at 90

Weekend at Bernie's in Congress
  8. Lastblade

Car Enthusiast Thread

I have always liked the Flex, but wife doesn't so minivan it is. 20" is too big for a car like that, no one thinks you are in Fast n Furious anyway and more rubber is much better for crappy roads.
  9. Lastblade

Happy Birthday, neo_moe

HB!
  10. Lastblade

Alan Arkin is dead.

RIP, love his small scene in Grosse Point Blank
  11. Lastblade

And now here they are!

Nice, it is so good because it skips all the terrible conversation and human interaction in most of the current movies.
  12. Lastblade

More money than brains

CEO took this to heart
  13. Lastblade

More money than brains

SB controller is overkill, it should have used an Atari 2600 controller instead.
  14. Lastblade

NBA Season 22/23

They got a terrible contract, if they don't win next year they are in the hole for a long time.
  15. Lastblade

NBA Season 22/23

Congrats to the Nuggets, a well deserved championship. Jokic is a beast and super efficient.