Recent content by Lastblade

1. Lastblade

Bitcoin?

SBF, the classical narcissist who thinks he can BS his way out of jail.
  2. Lastblade

Got laid off...less than a month before xmas

If it is any solace, I hope you can enjoy some time off and spend time with the family. When i was laid off, I got to spend 6+ months of quality time with my 6month old daughter. It was stressful to find another job but I am glad I got to raise her everyday for such an extended period of time...
  3. Lastblade

Got laid off...less than a month before xmas

Sorry man, this is terrible. Hope you find another job asap!
  4. Lastblade

Weekly Roundup

Finished A Plague's Tale: Innocence this week, which was ok. I like everything about the game except the gameplay, it is a chore to play due to sneaking/crappy combat, but the presentation/production is amazing. Started to play Vampire Survivors immediately, and it is very addictive. I...
  5. Lastblade

Bitcoin?

It is faith investing/gambling.
  6. Lastblade

Analogue Pocket

You can load PCE roms already since the core is available. Other cores/roms you can load are NeoGeo/SNES/NES/Genesis and a few other arcade games.
  7. Lastblade

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I hooked up the Mister with some crappy PC monitor, and it looks fantastic. I daresay, it is pretty damn close to a PVM/BVM but cost like nothing. With Mister, you can add scanlines and what not to make it look like a CRT, and these monitors usually have fairly decent video tweaking options to...
  8. Lastblade

Cost of living increases where you live

I have heard ancedotally that insurance (auto in particular) has gone up. I prepaid for the year last March, so it will be interesting next year. Otherwise, everything has gone up 20-50%, and in some extreme instances, 100%.
  9. Lastblade

Sports Thread

Yes
  10. Lastblade

Google to shut down Stadia

I have fios too, but i have been having issues with YT more frequently.
  11. Lastblade

Google to shut down Stadia

I can't even watch youtube reliably at 720p, and they think streaming games will work? LOL
  12. Lastblade

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Wow, this poster is fantastic.
  13. Lastblade

Pixeljunkie selling almost everything...seriously - PCE, Neo, Vita...everything

VIta, especially OLED, is such a beautiful system. I think it will be very desirable soon.
  14. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

They named Mazzulla as the interim coach, even though he has very little pro experience and has a shady past himself.