Recent content by Lastblade

1. Lastblade

15" Laptop Recos for MS Office, TurboTax, and Web Browsing

I just picked up a LG Gram at Costco for $800 ($200 off), seems to work fine for what we need (light and fast booting). It is no longer on the website so you will have to go to store.
  2. Lastblade

One game, just one.

Neo Turf Masters
  3. Lastblade

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

I doubt GRRM wrote 6 pages since that interview.
  4. Lastblade

Why haven't any of you doll fuckers started a Game of Thrones topic?

I don't even think GRRM even writes any more, other than occasionally for his blog. If he doesn't know how to end this by now (and judging by the TV series, he clearly doesn't), he never will.
  5. Lastblade

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

You just have to wait for the patch to fix it. Oh wait....
  6. Lastblade

Interspecies romance

When I think of Crane style, that is not what I had in mind.
  7. Lastblade

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The New King of Comedy - Stephen Chow's latest movie as co-writer/co-director. It has a few laughs and a good message, but pretty average otherwise. I like the dad character the best as it is so stereotypical of Asian parents.
  8. Lastblade

Norm MacDonald dead at 61

Oh no :( RIP Norm.
  9. Lastblade

When is a man in his physical prime?

I am waiting for Texas Hold'em to be an Olympics event so we can all compete.
  10. Lastblade

Matrix 4.

Path of Neo is not bad, I played through it on PS2 and it was relatively stable.
  11. Lastblade

Weekly Roundup

Working through Hades, beat him twice and 8 more times to go with various weapons. Excited to try Death Loop tomorrow.
  12. Lastblade

Matrix 4.

If I want to see KR kick butt, I watch John Wick. This one looks underwhelming at best and I don't have much hope for any Matrix sequels. I still chuckle every time I see parts of the Architect scene. Will Farrell had the best parody of that scene.
  13. Lastblade

SOTN port for the Megadrive

Looks neat, but I am more interested in the Resident Evil port on Genesis from awhile back.
  14. Lastblade

I never played Kabuki Klash

I like it but definitely a 2nd/3rd tier fighting game on the system. Good for novelty's sake or if you care about the IP, otherwise easy pass.