Recent content by Lastblade

1. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Fireworks.... KD requested trade, Kyrie will be gone presumably. Wonder if Nets can even give away Simmons.
  2. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Tatum sucks.
  3. Lastblade

7 months well spent.

Pregnancy is no picnic, that's for sure. J/K, glad to know you are back on your feet.
  4. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

GS is a great shoot team, but Celtics have elite/physical defense that had worn down the best scorers in each of the last 3 series. Last night really showed Celtics can shut down a team when needed as they had done throughout the playoffs. I am still amazed that their road record in these...
  5. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Celtics blew it, I think they are going to get blown out in Miami tomorrow.
  6. Lastblade

Daaaang.. Ray Liotta died.

RIP
  7. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

No shame losing to Hakeem's rockets. His footwork was incredible and had Jordan didn't take that hiatus, they would have given the Bulls serious trouble and likely beat them at least once.
  8. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Up 2-0 in CP3's world is the same as down 0-3.
  9. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Total eclipse, I meant collapse of the Suns.
  10. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Celtics blew out the Bucks. I think Bucks really missed Middleton, Giannis can only do so much by himself. Heat and Celtics should be another good series.
  11. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Luka is going to foul out in 2nd quarter
  12. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

Celtics live another day. I am shocked that they won 2 in Milwaukee, and Bucks also done the same in Boston. It is going to be a crazy game 7.
  13. Lastblade

NBA season 21/22

As a Celtics fan, I will always remember Paul Pierce's overly dramatic (and hilarious) 2008 playoffs (wheelchair and all).
  14. Lastblade

(FOUND) WTB: Donkey Conga Controller

I have 2 decent condition ones
  15. Lastblade

Good idea, bad idea?

You should just do whatever you want