Recent content by Late

1. Late

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

The Death of Stalin Political satire about the jockeying for power that starts almost immediately after his death, wickedly funny with some inspired casting, Steve Buscemi as Khrushchev and the "Brilliant, fantastic!" guy from The Fast Show as the minister of Agriculture for example. Best movie...
  2. Late

2021 Halloween plans

Koll, I think I'll make a few Jack-o-lanterns as well.
  3. Late

Chat message

try Nick Drake for good folk music
  4. Late

$950 for cutting M for 10 seconds is good money if you can get it!

She gave birth to a son while treating you? Wow, serious dedication to her craft.
  5. Late

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

I've thought of trying the Citadel layer paints and mediums, maybe a wet palette.
  6. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4: More FFXII, taking a break from the main quest to do monster hunts, some of them are irritating since the monsters spawn only in certain weather conditions, also some of the difficulty in the fights is bullshit, spells that bypass Reflect or abilities that suddenly double the opponent's...
  7. Late

^No need to be so modest, most of my miniatures are so-so but I still post them :D and I just realized my painting techniques are completely stuck in the 90s. Here are a few new ones: Kill Team color test, Khornate CSM, going with a Word Bearers -inspired paint scheme (Also John Blanche's stuff...
  8. Late

RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

Danish meathead turned Islamist killed a bunch of people with a crossbow.
  9. Late

The Forge World one? Also, pics of your painted ones?
  10. Late

Weekly Roundup

PS4 - FFXII: The Zodiac Age I never played the original so I don't know what changes have been made in this version, feels more like a traditional JRPG than Blantheus, with the cartoony characters whose proportions resemble those of action figures and the more grounded plot with a heavy dose of...
  11. Late

Official NG.com Dune: Part One Thread

This famicom stuff is killing what enthusiasm I had for this film :poop:
  12. Late

HBD Kernow!

13. Late

Spooktober Games - Recommendations and more

-Dreamweb -Dark Seed
  14. Late

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I like both the Connery Bond and Craig's edgier version. Never cared for the Moore/Brosnan total comedy ones, I'd rather watch Peter Sellers as Clouseau for parody.
  15. Late

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Riget is something I re-visit every few years: