Recent content by laurie

1. L

Hokuto No Ken for PS2

http://www.gamekult.com/articles/A0000050939/ And an auto translation. Waiting will not have been useless, since Sega has just confirmed the adaptation on PS2 of "Hokuto No Ken Arcade", the play of combat arcade of Ken the Survivor. With the origin developed on Atomiswave by Arc System Works...
  2. L

Custom handmade ps2 joystick.

Hey all, A lot of work here so not sure where to start, parts are a Seimitsu LS-32 01. These are really nice I find. Shorter throw than the JLF's and a bit tighter. Its top mounted in a routed pine panel. Buttons are all Sanwa OBSNs. I have a blue ball top coming to match but like the orange...
  3. L

Happy Birthday Blackspy

All the best John. Good to have you back. Laurie.
  4. L

What are these wires on my 2 slot

This is my 2 slot, Its longer than the one I had before. And the dips are on the front. Can anyone tell what these wires are? Are they a mod of some sort. Sorry the pics are a bit crap.
  5. L

Where can I find info on this cab.

I have it but need monitor manuals, or any info there is on what its called or anything really.
  6. L

monitor issue. fortune 54sx528yzz-dc01

Hi all, I have a new candycab and a strange thing is happening with my monitor, Ive been testing it with kof 2003 and when there is a bright background say the train stage, the characters look very dark, any black characters like yamazaki or k' turn completely black apart from there faces and...
  7. L

need to get a candy cab up stairs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/laurie47/200dcb7a.jpg This is my new cab and we need to store it upstairs, Its just an inch too big to get through at the top. I tried to see if the control panel would come of but The screws are so mangled I dont know how I would do it. Im thinking If I...
  8. L

Need a small favour.

Hello, I have just bought a candy cab and the coin mech is japanese, so I need a few 50yen coins, (I think thats the one, correct me if im wrong) I know I could put the machine on freeplay but its just not the same, I will of course paypal for the coins and postage and a few £ for your good...
  9. L

need help wiring stereo, candy-cab.

Hi, I have a candy cab set up with 7 buttons, so it plays cps2 fine. Im getting a 2 slot and need to know if it will work without changing all the jamma harness about. I will take some pics soon, there are a few loose wires as well and im not sure what their for, one long pink one, and 3 short...
  10. L

Consolized mvs 2 SOLD

Realy nice 2 slot with 2 horis 1 boxed both in mint condition, Kof 2000, kof 2002, kof 2003, rotd, matrimele like new kits Kof 2001 with art pack, kof 98, sam sho 3 and 4, Motw sengoku 3 + box, mslug 1, breakers revenge. Loose. 10 shock boxes. I dont want to sell this but have too, Offers...
  11. L

MOTW dip switch

Hi, Just want to know if anyone can tell me how to cycle through the sprite animations in motw, Im using Razoolas 2.0 bios (of course) Ta.
  12. L

update MVS price guide.

With kit and loose versions, Its a big job I know but would be very helpful. Im sure lots of people would help to find an average for the harder to value carts.
  13. L

kof 2002 max mode combos.

Hey all, I just got hold of 2002 for mvs and would like some max mode combos, Ive found some simple ones with iori and Vanessa, But I would love some more. Surely there must be some 100% combos with all the cancelling then a SC. Any not too ridiculously difficult combos for any chara would be...
  14. L

nests story.

Could someone give me a summary of the nests story. I think I get most of it but there are parts I dont understand.
  15. L

Is it a boot blah blah blah.

Hey, you know the drill. Im not sure about this one, two socketed eproms? Thanks. Oh its kof 2001.