Recent content by legendofspeed

1. legendofspeed

Awesome GBA collection, Castlevania SOTN, Einhander, and more!

ULTIMATE GAME BOY ADVANCE SP GBA LOT w/20 BEST GAMES 1 - NINTENDO GAME BOY ADVANCE SP *BRIGHTER MODEL* w/BOX! GBA is in FLAWLESS CONDITION NO SCRATCHES ON SCREEN! 2 - NINTENDO GAME BOY ADVANCE SP OFFICIAL CHARGER 3 - SWITCH N CARRY LEATHER GBA SP CASE WITH SOFT PAD INTERIOR 4 - GUNSTAR SUPER...
  2. legendofspeed

Nintendo DS BLOW OUT! All high quality titles!

Advance Wars: Dual Strike Bleach: The Blade of Fate Brain Age: Train Your Brain Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Limited Edition Contact Contra 4 Cooking Mama Crosswords DS Elite Beat Agents Etrian Odyssey Final...
  3. legendofspeed

1942: Joint Strike

Enjoy :cool: Videos
  4. legendofspeed

Paramount & Dreamworks Kills Entire HD DVD Release Schedule

Link There won't be a soft transition to Blu-ray for Paramount—they're dropping their whole HD DVD release slate right this second. Their last two movies on the dead format hit Tuesday, even though we won't see Blu titles from them until this summer—that's months of lost $$$. Interestingly...
  5. legendofspeed

Japanese Electronic Store Letting Customers Trade HD DVD Players for Blu-ray

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... because we know our HD-DVD dicktator is there, he must be feeling the love. http://gizmodo.com/360011/insanely-great-japanese-electronic-store-letting-customers-trade-hd-dvd-players-for-blu+ray The Japanese electronics retailer Edion is deeply ashamed it sold...
  6. legendofspeed

You Can Still Use That Xbox 360 HD DVD Player (For Other Things)

http://kotaku.com/359465/you-can-still-use-that-xbox-360-hd-dvd-player-for-other-things
  7. legendofspeed

US boxed NGPC collection now on eBay (I got Rockman too ;)

Sorry for taking so long to split this up. What can I say, I love the cute boxes :spock: I'm not the only one right?... :crying: I'm gonna start off with the accessories because I find them harder to find: $5 - Official NGPC link cable $5 - Official NGPC adapter $8 - Sonic the Hedgehog...
  8. legendofspeed

Neogeo Pocket Color collection now up on eBay

Hope you guys find something you like :cool: I'm gonna start off with the accessories because I find them harder to find: $5 - Official NGPC link cable $5 - Official NGPC AC adapter $8 - Sonic the Hedgehog with Platinum Silver NGPC New Neogeo Pocket Color games: $30 - SNK vs Capcom: Card...
  9. legendofspeed

Wii Help - Need a guide to browse the internet for free

Hi guys :cool: I already tried searching the forum and no avil :( Just wondering if you guys can point me to a tutorial on how to use the Wii to browse the internet for free with DNS Redirection or other methods. I know there are a lot of ways of doing this, but I rather go with one that a...
  10. legendofspeed

This picture should be for Dashy's signature

Can someone photoshop his DBZ otaku head coming out Donkey's ass or something? Better yet, add that girls face (his sister?) over Shrek's also:shame:
  11. legendofspeed

What makes a next gen game... next gen?

Earlier today I made a thread about the new character for Street Fighter IV and I got this from a fellow neo•geo member: That made me think, what makes a new game "next gen", because in my head Street Fighter IV is not even 0.01% next gen. Is that the retro in me holding fond memories or is...
  12. legendofspeed

New Street Fighter IV Character Revealed... Crimson Viper

Crimson Viper Full scan: From Kotaku Meet Crimson Viper. She's the latest member of the Street Fighter IV roster, revealed in scans posted by neo2046 over at NeoGAF this morning. Judging by the pseudo business attire and the always fashionable fauxhawk, I have the same response as the...
  13. legendofspeed

Lord of the Rings HD vs. DVD Screen Captures = Get Ready to Buy a Blu-ray Player

Got this link from gizmodo, but I'd figured I do the work for you guys, so enjoy. The standard pictures I find as if they were captured on composite (the yellow stuff! LOL!), but I think they just did that for more of a dramatic effect. Alright, onto the goods: Standard: HD: Standard...
  14. legendofspeed

HD-DVD vs BD thoughts at 3:47am...

Welcome to the lounge guys :cool: Well it's 3:48 in the morning now and I can't sleep and we all know thats when the bestest-stupidest-craziest-hey-that-makes-kinda-sense-no-it-doesn't thoughts come running in and out of our minds. You guys are welcome to throw out crazy ideas also, but lets...
  15. legendofspeed

Gradius Sky Girls 1/60 Scale Model-Kit: Vic Viper (Sky Girls Version)

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-12q-49-en-70-2c9i.html $39.90 * Official Gradius / Sky Girls Model * Taken from the TV-anime series Sky Girls * Model-kit with several options and extras * Length approx. 200mm * Based on illustrations by Akitaka Mika * Limited...