Recent content by leGionellz

1. leGionellz

Modding neo geo hori fighting stick

Hi all, I have a hori fighting stick which i want to mod with sanwa parts. In an old thread I read the 30mm buttons will do, is that correct ? And which stick can be used ? Thanks
  2. leGionellz

WTB: 2 hori fighting sticks

The closer to Europe/Holland, the better. Cheers
  3. leGionellz

4 button control panel for a super neo 29

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 4 button control panel (2 players) for my super neo 29. If anyone has one, or knows where to get one, please let me know. Thanks
  4. leGionellz

Hoeveel Nederlanders hebben we hier en wat speelt/verzamelt iedereen ?

Nu we een eigen forum hebben, ben ik hier wel benieuwd naar. Ik start: 1 AES: zo een 35 carts, alle KOF's, FF's, slug 1 en 2, SS 1 tm 4, en nog wat. Ben al fan vanaf het eerste uur maar heb pas een jaar of 7 een neo. Was vroeger te duur :mr_t:
  5. leGionellz

WTB Metal SLug X Jap AES

Doesn't have to be super mint, since I'm not willing to pay top price, but if you're considering to sell your copy for a decent price, please let me know. Thanks
  6. leGionellz

Going to visit Detroit 10-19 june, any suggestions ?

Hi everyone, Next week I'll be flying off to Detroit, not really for holidays, but I'll have plenty of time to spend anyways. What's hot in Detroit ? Any good parties coming up ? Any places I should visit ? If you have some tips, please share them ! Thanks
  7. leGionellz

Please reopen the "how do I get girls to like me" thread.

:buttrock: RESPECT :buttrock: Thanks
  8. leGionellz

roms < the real thing, for me it's proven now

Yesterday I bought me a new tv set, a 32 inch sony wega. I live in Europe, so I was finally able to hook my ngh to a decent tv that supports RGB. I can only say one thing, it's fucking awesome. I hooked up my xbox as well, played some neo roms, but the real thing is just so much better...
  9. leGionellz

Looking for World Heroes perfect AES|JP

Hi all, I'm looking for a nicely priced Jap WHP. If you have one you'd like to part with, please send me an offer incl. shipping to The Netherlands. Thanks in advance !
  10. leGionellz

Looking for a NES toploader

Hi, I'm looking for a NES toploader with all cables and 2 joypads. please let me know if you have one. Thanks !
  11. leGionellz

Looking for: Jap Baseball stars 2, US viewpoint

Hi all, I'm looking for these two games, if you have any available for a decent price, please let me know. Thanks !
  12. leGionellz

game manual/story/etc ? section

I was playing Blazing star the other day and when finishing it, I read about some extremely stupid but fun story which is unfold in the end demo. Now I collect and play only japanese games and therfore I have no idea what stories are involved in most of them. The only thing that gives me a hint...
  13. leGionellz

looking for a couple of regular JAP home carts

Baseball stars 2 Soccer Brawl cyber lip dunk dreams ghost pilots league bowling magician lord Looking for a couple of them in one shipment for a nice price. Cheers, LeGionellz
  14. leGionellz

For those who dealt with Aaron Lewis, I need some info.

Hi guys, sorry for posting more crap about this idiot, but I'm trying to deal with this fucked up situation. Please do go on with your life if you're not concerned in any way, I know Aaron Lewis topics are (getting) old (really fast). Like the topic says, I need some info on a few issues. For...
  15. leGionellz

urgent question about a 33" sit-down cab

Hi all, I have an urgent question about such a cab. I have the opportunity of buying a new one of this type, but I need to know one thing. Can I take it apart into seperate parts ? As a whole I would never be able to get it into my house (second floor of an old house in Amsterdam). So.. I...