Recent content by Lets Gekiga In

1. Lets Gekiga In

New ongoing sportsball thread

For more super niche sports, KHL now has two games per week on ESPN+. I already watched a couple of Salavat Yulaev Ufa's games and the Dynamo Moscow-CSKA Moscow game. Since there's nobody to spoil the games for me I just watch a 20 minute period every night and by the end of the week I've...
  2. Lets Gekiga In

NFL 2021 Thread

I need to get one of those jerseys when I'm out walking. Drivers certainly won't be able to say they didn't see me.
  3. Lets Gekiga In

NFL 2021 Thread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/in-245-billion-sofi-stadium-which-has-a-roof-chargers-raiders-had-a-weather-delay/ar-AAP8GBZ
  4. Lets Gekiga In

Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp all down

I believe you're thinking of WeChat.
  5. Lets Gekiga In

Question for the audiophile types

I even noticed Stereophile has been reviewing CD releases instead of vinyl lately.
  6. Lets Gekiga In

Happy Birthday LoneSage

Joyeux anniversaire
  7. Lets Gekiga In

NFL 2021 Thread

NFC West is the division I'd least like to be in
  8. Lets Gekiga In

Argos got revenge on the Ti-cats. 😎
  9. Lets Gekiga In

Weekly Roundup

I never played the Wii version, but I definitely feel like there's lag when you do a double jump. I played through the first three stages so far.
  10. Lets Gekiga In

NFL 2021 Thread

Oh good, one good game! I'm convinced!
  11. Lets Gekiga In

Weekly Roundup

PS4/PS5 Horizon Zero Dawn - Finally got past the intro stage stuff and finally starting to venture out a little bit. Switch Sonic Colors
  12. Lets Gekiga In

Oh yeah, it's just like Columbus Blue Jackets this past season. They play like utter crap against the Detroit Red Wings, but then they nearly always have the Tampa Bay Lightning's number. They play up against great teams, but play down to bad teams.
  13. Lets Gekiga In

You just never know which Argos team is showing up, the one that beat the Bombers or the one that gets absolutely leveled against the Ti-cats.
  14. Lets Gekiga In

The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Let me see if I got this straight, Rogan is willing to eat horse paste, do a vitamin drip, and an NAD drip, and said, "Apologies to everyone, but nothing that he could control." But he didn't get the vaccine? I think it said his status was unknown, but it's just like Kirk Cousins saying it...
  15. Lets Gekiga In

Labour Day Classic on Monday with Argos facing the Ti-cats.