Recent content by lions3

1. lions3

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

thanks for that. I thought maybe I just didn't install the ribbon cable all the way and it was randomly just not showing picture when I turned it on. lol
  2. lions3

WTB MOTW or Viewpoint MVS

Hey guys just thought I would see if anyone had a loose MVS cart of Viewpoint or MOTW. Label or case quality doesn’t really matter. Just going to play.
  3. lions3

SOTM February 2020: Muchi Muchi Pork and Aero Fighters 2 (Neo Geo)

Lions3 - 261,100 - Silver - Stage ?? - MVS
  4. lions3

NeoGeo games posters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byd_wMdHIOZ/?igshid=h30kmayru93j Found him. This guy sells marquees and posters. He can probably make what you want.
  5. lions3

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I would raise you my Amiga copy of SpaceHulk if I had a clue of what happened to it. At least I can share my recent grab of the Saturn version. Plus a loose Magician Lord. Cus i'm too cheap to replace my old MVS cart I sold ages go. lol
  6. lions3

FOUND a broken MV1 board

Hey, was curious if anyone had a broken MV-1 motherboard. It's the large 1 slot with the metal top tray for the cart. It's the one board (I believe) that I haven't designed acrylic plates for. It doesn't need to be pretty. Just needs all the parts to be there so I can measure it. I'll cover...
  7. lions3

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Not an auction, but definitely a WTF. Stumbled upon this collection this weekend. Oh cool. I ask the guy, "How much are your Neo-Geo systems?" "They're modded, nothing is less than $1300." I laughed and commented I could get one for 3 or 400. "Not around here you can't. Plus these where...
  8. lions3

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

just here to say holy crap! WANT! Hopefully you guys will make another batch in January or Feb... when i'm cash positive again. Great work! On a completely unrealistic design note, too bad you couldn't have make the pcb/case look like a mini PCE briefcase. Just saying.. :loco:
  9. lions3

LIght Gun games

PS2 for sure. Don't forget that PS2 can play all the PS1 lightgun games too. Oh and if your Guncons are having trouble with your PVM try adjusting your brightness. Cranked mine up and the guncons started working a ton better. Also do you guys have the Guncon AV adapter cable? Makes things...
  10. lions3

FS: RGB TurboGrafx-16 and NEOGEO CD plus others

Hey guys have a few things I was thinking of selling. Prices should be reasonable, but if i'm off just let me know. RGB modded Turbografx-16 - Gamer condition - $125 shipped SOLD Rescued this from a local game shop. RF was broken so I removed and replaced with a Genesis2 plug for RGB and RCA...
  11. lions3

HELP - WTB - Plastic top for a MV1F or MV1FS

Hey guys i'm looking for a replacement plastic shield for a MV1F motherboard. The black part for holding a side loaded game cart. I'm pretty sure this piece is interchangeable across a few versions of the 1 slot. Someone sent me a MV1F to measure for acrylic plates, but USPS decided to play...
  12. lions3

Custom NEOSD shell

Hey guys, been busy on a few new projects. If you've been following me on Instagram you probably already seen some. Unofficial NEOSD shell http://lions3.com/product/neosd-mvs-custom-multi-shell/ Replacement CPS2 black plugs...
  13. lions3

Destiny 2

What system you going to play on? I'm debating PS4 vs PC. I'm assuming PS4 will continue to have the largest user base. But with locked in 30 fps. While PC will have unlocked frame rate. Plus hosted on Battle.net instead of Steam. Hmmm..decisions decisions.
  14. lions3

Nintendo 2DS XL

okay, now I do have to admit the DQXI 2DS XL looks pretty nice. Japan only.