1. L

Omega Neo Geo MVS in new condition!

Feel free to feel like an idiot:
  2. L

Pictures added from tonight:
  3. L

****SOLD**** In new condition (less than 10 hours of total play time) Neo Geo Omega System. Selling cheap for $399 as family is expanding. Yikes. PM if interested. Power supply and AV cables (composite and component) included. I am also including a 100 game cartridge in shockbox with custom...
  4. L

HDMI to RGBs for Sony PVM

Hello experts, What's the best way to convert an HDMI signal to RGB with sync. I have a Sony PVM monitor and would like to use my Old Xbox 360 with it. What type of signal converter would I need. Thanks in advance for all your help!
  5. L

Neo Geo X Working FBA Roms - WHERE?

callate la pinche boca.
  6. L

Daedalus Converter - Never Used and complete in Box

For sale is a new in box daedalus converter. Bought it and really never used it. Will only sell to U.S. buyer for $349.99. I will ship priority mail and insured. Send payment as Paypal gift otherwise add 4% to Paypal payment. Will ship the same day you pay! PM if interested!!!
  7. L

Neo Geo Wireless Controller with Princess Mod...Asking the Experts

I have successfully converted a Neo Geo X into a wireless NGX controller (gutted the whole thing out and replace most of the hardware inside) and paired with the ToToTek PS2 Neo Geo adapter. This got me thinking, If I wanted to add a princess mod so that they button light up when I turn the...
  8. L

Neo Geo Wireless Controller Mod

I know this has been done before but wanted to check with the experts out here. I'm soldering a logitech ps2 wireless board to a neo geo controller. So far everything is being working fine except for the 2 AA batteries in the battery box. After 20-30 seconds they get really hot to the touch! I...
  9. L

CPO Image for MAS Controller

Anyone out here who can share the PSD or illustrator CPO image for a MAS controller? I got the one Big Bear was selling and would like to take the image to a local printshop to have it reproduced. Thank you all in advanced!
  10. L

CUSTOM ARCADE CONTROLLER CASING/SHELL KIT

Does anyone out here know where to buy custom joystick shells or kits that come ready to assemble for full customization? I've been looking not it and while I'm sure I could build one from scratch, I just don't have the proper place and all the woodwork tools, so need to know if there is such a...
  11. L

Arcade Works Site

It's been down for a while. I'm trying to buy a SCART cable for my Omega machine and no dice! Anyone out there who knows where to buy a replacement SCART cable for the Omega CMVS? :scratch:
  12. L

Neo Geo X Controller Mod

So, I spent most of today working on modding a neo geo x controller. I'm happy to report that I was able to scavenge parts from an old neo geo aes controller (stick and buttons) and modded the neo geo x with a db15 cable, installed the original aes stick, installed buttons and performed princess...
  13. L

Neo Geo AES Water Slide Decal

The Neo Geo sticker on my AES is faded to the point it looks ugly. Is there anyone that know who sells water slide decals and/or someone who may be able to reproduce them. It would certainly revive the look of my AES.
  14. L

Neo GEO AES Controller Stick Mod - SUGGESTIONS

I know there are numerous threads out there for how to customize your AES controller with a Sanwa stick...blah...blah. At this point, what would be a good stick to get if I was to replace it my original AES controller stick with the least amount of extra work. Specific stick models and any other...
  15. L

Neo Geo CDZ Language Mod Tutorial

Anyone out there has a pictorial of how to perform a language mod on a Neo Geo CDZ board? I'm a visual kinda person and pictures showing the process to get it accomplish would really help. Thanks for all the help!