Recent content by Loserhoss

1. L

Axelay on Super Nintendo

Has anyone ever played Axelay on Snes? It's one of the best shooters I have ever played. It had a sweet soundtrack and both vertical and horizontal scrolling levels. It also had some intense visuals, at least for Snes graphics. I recommend it to anyone who has a Snes, it's konami's best game in...
  2. L

What are your top 5 Xmen characters from the cartoon

Thought it would be fun to ask this question. My favorites are 5) Beast 4) Cyclops 3) Rouge 2) Wolverine 1) Gambit
  3. L

What are some good Sega ST-V games

Hey guys, just picked up my first Sega St-V board along with a copy of Die Hard Arcade. Any reccomendations for me as to what my next game should be?
  4. L

What are your favorite MVS games?

It is safe to say that there are a lot of fun MVS games, but what are some of your favorites? My Top 5 would be: 5: Baseball stars 2 4: Shock Troopers 3: Metal Slug 1 2: Metal Slug 3 1: Windjammers
  5. L

New To The Forum

Hello, I was just recently accepted to the Neo Geo Forums and am very excited! I am loving my new supergun that can indeed play MVS games. Just picked up the 161 in 1 cart and have been really enjoying it! Very excited to become a member and looking forward to being a part of the Neo-Geo Forums.