Recent content by lost_within

1. L

ps3 bundle wii bundle 3 hours left! great prices!

Ps3 bundle and a wii bundle. This had to be a quick sale so both are on ebay. But I wanted to let you guys know that they are up. They are starting at 99 cents so I figured someone here might be interested. the ps3 is a 60gb. Feel free to take a look: feedback on ebay, here, racketboy...so bid...
  2. L

Modded xbox,Games, Music stuff FS

Sup guys, I have not been around here in awhile I got really busy with stuff and got really side tracked. I got some more stuff forsale that some of you might be interested in, if not then atleast you looked. Silver/Platinum Gamecube Complete in box all bags, all zip ties, played this maybe...
  3. L

Only 2 Games Left

World Heros 2 - 13$ SHIPPED Art Of fighting - 15$ SHIPPED *take both WH2 and AoF for 20$ SHIPPED* King Of Fighters 2k1 - !SOLD! Aero Fighters 2 - !SOLD! Metal Slug - !SOLD! Metal Slug x - !SOLD! Last Blade 2 - !SOLD! SamSho 2 - !SOLD! Sam Sho 4 - !SOLD! Phantom 1 mvs convertor with original...
  4. L

jackson guitar and xbox 360

Guitar on hold. I dont want to take up the forum space unless there is interest. But I have a Jackson DK2T. I had gotten the guitar just to keep playing after selling all my gear once the band broke up. Now I am just going to sell this and call it quits. Musicians friend sells it for 650-700$...
  5. L

Deal made.

Just made a deal. Thanks guys.
  6. L

Stupid cmvs question

I know I have heard about one board being more reliable than this board, and smaller vs bigger. But from a stand point of one or the other being difficult which is the easier board to use on trying to make your own CMVS. Does it matter at all? I guess the question is are they all as equally in...
  7. L

Delete

Nevermind.