Recent content by Lovecraft0110

1. Lovecraft0110

StoneAgeGamer and Terraonion Pre-Orders for NeoSD Pro AES/MVS

As per the title, just thought I’d share the good news!
  2. Lovecraft0110

WTB: Supergun with SCART RGB (Europe/UK)

Thanks, Neodogg!
  3. Lovecraft0110

WTB: Supergun with SCART RGB (Europe/UK)

Hi guys, I'm looking for a reasonably priced supergun with SCART RGB. I am located in Hannover, Germany. Regards, Lovecraft0110
  4. Lovecraft0110

FS: Pulstar, Blazing Star, Zed Blade MVS (SOLD)

Greetings! I have come to the realisation that I really don't play these three anymore. Since I got a Duo-R, my shoot-em up cravings have been more than satisfied with it... Anyway: Zed Blade: original label, case looks ok: €90 [SOLD] Blazing Star: crappy repro label, case ok: €70 [SOLD]...
  5. Lovecraft0110

Anyone still playing Warhammer 40K these days? (tabletop game)

I'm a teacher and I run a school club dedicated to Wargames and Pen & Paper RPGS, so yes, I very much still play. Painting is a bit seasonal for me - did a lot of Warhammer Fantasy minis in the Fall/winter but haven't touched my paints in 3 months now. I will pick it up again after the summer...
  6. Lovecraft0110

Coffee love

I am sipping a doppio made with this: Great machine, inexpensive but well put together. Has great reviews from people who have them in offices and such, very reliable. This is my brand of choice: I'm totally addicted! :D
  7. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft's Winter MVS Sale

Hi everyone! Having sold quite a few games here last spring, I still have far too many MVS kits, so here's a few more up for grabs. Please bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: UK & Europe 9€...
  8. Lovecraft0110

Lovecraft0110's Summer Sale - now on eBay

http://shop.ebay.de/hidakenshin/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
  9. Lovecraft0110

WTB: Sega 5253 keys for Aero City Cab

Lost one of my only two keys, now I can't open the CP...stupid me!!! Anyone who can sell me one or point to a store or something where they carry them? :help:
  10. Lovecraft0110

Summer Sale II: OSTs, posters, DC, PSX, GC

Hi everyone! I have some miscellanea here for sale. Please bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: worldwide 3€ for one game or soundtrack in a padded envelope with bubble wrap, 8€ to Europe/UK...
  11. Lovecraft0110

Summer Sale: Brand new MVS kits, art sets...with freebies!!!

Hi everyone! The time has come for me to thin out my collection a bit...beginning with MVS stuff. Bear in mind that: All prices are in euros and do not include shipping I am located in Germany but will ship internationally as follows: UK & Europe 9€ for one MVS game, 17€ for two or more; US...
  12. Lovecraft0110

WTB: MERCS Jamma PCB

As per the title...anyone? :eye:
  13. Lovecraft0110

Phoenixed CPS2 Games not Working

Hey guys, I just got the roms back from Razoola for my 4 CPS2 games (AvP, D&D ToD, D&D SoM, X-Men COTA), and after several tests with 2 different A boards in both of my cabs...only the cheapo X-Men works!!!!! :mad_2: WTF is going on? The only difference I can think off is that the battery in...
  14. Lovecraft0110

Weird Raiden PCB problem

Hi folks, I was really excited to get Raiden in the mail today, but the game doesn't let me insert credits! What is even weirder, I changed the dip settings to free play and...nothing! Any clues on what might be wrong? Both sound and picture are 100% fine. :crazy:
  15. Lovecraft0110

WTB: CPS2 Gigawing (Phoenixed)

As per the title...anyone? :eye: