Recent content by MadHUN

1. M

OG XBOX stuff (controller S, S-video cable, Live headset)

all this stuff gotta go! not sure what to ask, $25 shipped for all of it? make an offer i suppose.
  2. M

[SOLD] SNES Mini with game

let me know if you are interested. clean and in perfect working order with nintendo brand av cable and ac adapter. [SOLD]
  3. M

HRAP EX (360) w/ full SANWA buttons, octo gate and SSFIV included

$125 shipped paypal only please, and to the USA only. mint condition, that is just dust in the pic. i have the original Hori buttons as well as the square gate if you want them. i may have the box for it too, but just the box, none of the internal cardboard spacers. (box was flatenned for storage)
  4. M

Nintendo system packages [all sold]

***SOLD*** there is a VGA cable included for progressive compatible games as well as a PS/PS2 -> GC converter new 72 pin connector. ***SOLD*** paypal preferred, USA only.
  5. M

some nice stuff

original model NES with controller, light gun, ac adapter, mario & duck hunt cart plus a few more games. let me know if you are interested. i was hoping for around $50 shipped this is a very special item, a custom made VGA cable for the GameCube, using a japanese digital output cable a fellow...
  6. M

games and such

please take a look. shipping is included. GameBoy Player attachment for Gamecube with disc, i'll include a copies of GBA Super Mario 2 & 3. $22 shipped no picture yet. Alien Hominid for USA Gamecube in mint condition. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in good condition (few hairline scratches...
  7. M

randomness

i've got some stuff for sale, please take a look. shipping is included. GameBoy Player attachment for Gamecube with disc, i'll include a copies of GBA Super Mario 2 & 3. $22 shipped no picture yet. Alien Hominid for USA Gamecube in mint condition. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in good...
  8. M

games and stuffs

i've got some stuff for sale, please take a look. shipping is included. Alien Hominid for USA Gamecube in mint condition. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in good condition (few hairline scratches on disc) take both for $17 Gameboy Advance 4 player link cable $6 GBA -> Gamecube link cable...
  9. M

games and things

i've got some stuff for sale, please take a look. shipping is included. Alien Hominid for USA Gamecube in mint condition. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in good condition (few hairline scratches on disc) take both for $17 Gameboy Advance 4 player link cable $6 GBA -> Gamecube link cable...
  10. M

**Game Magazines **

i'll let these go for pretty much free as long as you cover shipping and boxing up and paypal fees. Official Dreamcast Magazine (US) 11/99 01/2000 03/2000 09-10/2000 UK DC Magazine issues 11 & 28 Gamer's Republic 12/99 issue 7 3/2000 issue 9 5/2000 issue 24 11/2000 issue 30 PSM...
  11. M

GBA SP w/box / Mayflash Cube Joybox Converter

1st: mint condition Red GameBoy Advance SP complete with box and charger. comes with a GameCube connection cable and a multitap cable for multiplayer GBA games. the SP does have a Penny Arcade Cardboard Tube Samurai decal skin that can be removed. $35 shipped 2nd: PS/PS2 -> Wii/Gamecube...
  12. M

summer sale

i've got some stuff for sale, please take a look. shipping is included. i'll trade for SNES/NES games. assortment of GBA games, $11 each. $60 takes them all. FF12 CE with Brady Guide $25 JP Dreamcast box, nothing inside, just the outer box just pay shipping Xbox Live Headset (1st gen...
  13. M

portable Castlevania games

both games complete and in excellent condition. $20 each shipped or $35 for both. pick up the games and get the Mario coin for free.
  14. M

portable Castlevania games

both games complete and in excellent condition. $20 each shipped $35 for both. pick up the games and get the Mario coin for free.
  15. M

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia DS / Castlevania Double Pack GBA (HoD,AoS)

both games complete and in excellent condition. $20 each shipped $35 for both. pick up the games and get the Mario coin for free.