Recent content by madyorkie

1. M

Metal slug 6 on AomisWave

I just read in computer and video games that SNK Playmore has signed up to produce games for the new cheap arcade system AtomisWave which is basically the dreamcast hardware. In the list of games is metal slug 6. Hope they do a ps2 home version as an AES version is definately off the cards.
  2. M

Metal slug 3 AES ...strange fault

I plugged my metal slug 3 aes cart in the other day and before the neo geo giga power screen came up i got a black screen with some writing saying " MVS cartridge slot check OK" plus some other stuff which i didn't have time to read as it went to the neo geo screen. When i came to start the game...
  3. M

Multiple paths in metal slug 5

Upto now i have only been able to find multiple paths in missions 1 and 3. In mission 1 i found about 3 different paths out of the tomb to the level boss and in mission 3 i found 2 routes, one where you go up the outside of the building on lifts and the other through the building to the mission...
  4. M

60hz pal aes

I just modded my pal aes to 6ohz by cutting the jumper on the pal connection and now all my games run full screen and faster than before, its also cured alot of graphic problems on games like burning fight and riding hero, but what i wondered is my power supply is set at 220v 50 hz, thus running...
  5. M

Final romance...how do i play it?

hello everyone, happy crimbo.. Does anyone know how to play final romance on neo cd?I not got a clue how to play mahjong and i don't understand a word of japanese part from 'syanara' (Blame Takeshi's castle lol). Is there a web site that explains the rules or can some one here explain to me...
  6. M

neo geo game reviews

I know this site has a great review section and so does kazuya but are there any other good sites with neo reviews? I used to think gargs temple was the best but thats now gone, tho i did save a few reviews on a cd. Whilst on the subject of reviews does anybody have any magazine scans of neo...
  7. M

neo geo cd power supply

hello, i got a neo geo aes console thats a us system and the power supply i got with it has a switch on it for 110v and 240v, is it possible to use this power unit on a neo geo cd, as i want to get a neo cd so i can get hold of cheaper cd games, yet all the ones i find on ebay are either us or...
  8. M

one eyed game player

As i have sight only in my right eye (i kinda like columbo lol) i reckon my hand to eye coordination is not as good as someone with 2020 vision and it shows as i am not very good at any game, part from adventures which the neo is short on,and most of my neo games i have still to complete (i only...
  9. M

manic miner

hello, i got manic miner from the net for a neo geo pocket emulator, the game is identical to the speccy version minus the sound, what i want to know is how can i copy this to a ngpc cart so i can play it on my ngpc.
  10. M

How long?

Just a thought but how long do you think playmore will release new games for our ageing neo?Can you still see them making new games in 6 or 7 years time when the neo will be 20yrs old?
  11. M

The most popular Neo AES game

Whats the most played and popular Neo AES game? Since most neo games are only released in small numbers when compared to say PS2 games and most get bought up anyway is there one game that has sold alot more copies than others? I would think it be either Samurai shodown 2 or possibly a KOF game...
  12. M

mvs voltages

hello, I'm building a supergun and what i need to know does a neo mvs 1 slot require the -5v on the jamma connector? Thanks for any help.
  13. M

Metal slug on ps2

Will metal slug on ps2 be exactly like the neo version or will it have extra levels and more branching paths? I will prob get it if it has extras otherwise i may as well just play the neo game. Just got metal slug 4 and have to say i think its the best metal slug yet even tho most reviews say...
  14. M

AES AV cable

At the moment i use my neo with a scart lead, is there any wiring diagrams for a neo av cable or am i being tight and should buy one,lol.? :D
  15. M

Graphics problems in AES games

Hello, just got Riding Heroes on Aes cart,its the english version,when i play the game the graphics at the very far distance of the road are all out of place and makes the road look short,and every now and then the background appears on this section,Has anyone else noticed this?is it a fault...