Recent content by MarsellusW

1. M

NeoSD MVS/AES - General Consensus?

First time i heard this. I would really like to have Razion on the MVS, but i never seen the game anywhere and probably be also around 2k for the MVS.
  2. M

If the NG Dev game where on there it would have been a no brainer. But i also have a shitload of orginial games.
  3. M

Final Vendetta by Bitmap Bureau

I have the switch version and it is fun. I play on sc-19 with my kids.
  4. M

I am still doubting to buy it... It quite expensive with 570 euros.
  5. M

Memory Card for the MVH4FT board

Yeah i saw. I think i will go for the SaveYourGame option. Think that is the best in my situation.
  6. M

Yeah, SaveYourGame is probably the one that i go for. It save me also the custom import cost. I am, sadly, the only one in my friends group that like Neo Geo games... :(
  7. M

I have an SC-19 candy cab. Where should it be installed? Maybe i look over it if it is there. I also found these (It is the only one i found online....) Many thank for the link you shared! : https://www.saveyourgames.it/en/prodotto/neogeo-mvs-1-4-6-slot-memory-card-2/
  8. M

I think this was this the best place to ask this question. I have a SC-19 Neo Geo with the MVH4FT board. Now i want to save my high scores is know that there are memory card slots on the board but what kinda memory card should be in there?!? They regular memory card doesn't fit. The MVS-MV1 has...