2. max 330 mega

WINDJAMMERS 2 (STEAM) COMING SOON!

You are soon to die.
  3. max 330 mega

Microsoft buying Activision blizzard for 68.7 billion

And its important as we all die, why?
  4. max 330 mega

What's the deal with Ganryu?

Game is weakass, fo sho. Lots of preprogrammed run - in enemies.
  5. max 330 mega

Microsoft buying Activision blizzard for 68.7 billion

KYS fat white trash sifting shit stain.
  6. max 330 mega

Why AES joystick balls crack

Umm.. He more or less states they are basically all cracked now. How in the fuck does that help or hurt future sales when they're all cracked or likely to crack during shipping or first time they get used? Also does your user handle mean penis jousting? Cuz that is definitely what a "Peter...
  7. max 330 mega

Why AES joystick balls crack

IVE GOT BALLLLSSSS OF STEEL!!!
  8. max 330 mega

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

His "kids" are nearly adults. It won't be cps. Once 5 foot father dries up, the kame hut will be foreclosed and thus the downfall of the randy bobandi cheese burger empire.
  9. max 330 mega

Chat message

I should be playing sms gng right now, but im saving it til im on the clock. Lmao
  10. max 330 mega

Chat message

So they were the absolute infancy of in house dev for nintendo. Still sounds kinda like what i said! Only new blood could bring that style to the super fami
  11. max 330 mega

Chat message

Ok, who actually made F-zero for snes? Im playing a version that made the soundtrack not suck, and that helps as well, but lets be real. No in-house programmer made this game. Nintendo is far too retarded to make such a fast game. This is like 3 dudes got hammered on Tsingtao playing Outrun on the MD and said "we can do better. Lets hit up those chomos at Nintendo!'
  12. max 330 mega

Chat message

@CORY, if you get the doom wads working with sound, i want to see your file structure. My games work fine but no music
  13. max 330 mega

Chat message

Damn... Maybe ill track one down again in a few months when money is less tight