Recent content by Maxim

1. M

The Time Has Come...

Welp, the time has come to sell my beloved. I got a new car, and I'm moving, so I need some cash. *whipes tears from face* Okay, I have to sell my Neo 25 sit down arcade cabinet. I spent about $2K on it, asking $1500, offers welcome. This is the Neo 25 4-Slot Cabinet in great condition, with...
  2. M

Ebay Neo Geo Seller Question

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been here. I kinda took a "break" from the whole Neo scene. Anyways, I recently won a couple of auctions for KOF98 & 99 MVS games from "jesicasman7" and just wondered if any of you guys have dealt with this guy before. I did catch a glipse of the name being...
  3. M

MVS Marquees

A recent thread on the "Wanted Section" got me to post this here. The person was asking for MVS Marquees, or if anyone knew how to make them. I'm sure many of us have purchased MVS carts off of ebay or other places that include a, not original, but color copy marquee. So that got me to wonder...
  4. M

Metal Slug 2 or X??

I plan on buying one of those two pretty soon, but which do you guys recommend?? MSX costs more than 2, but they're basically both the same. So what do you guys recommend I get when I do get one of them?? (MVS by the way)
  5. M

Memory Card Reader Question

Do you guys know what cables I need to connect the MV-IC board to my 4 Slot Mobo?? I emailed the dudes over at the Gameroom I think it was and they replied with: "I have them in stock with the two data cables only." I'm not sure if that's all I need. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  6. M

Memory Card MVS thing

I need to start saving all my MVS crap, so I need one of those Memory card readers. I have a Neo 25, and I'm sure one of guys out there have an extra one they want to sell. Let me know if any of you guys have one. Thanks.
  7. M

Has anyone dealt with these people??

Topic says it all, their ebay handle is: amdg-amusements
  8. M

Stupid Question...

I was recently inspecting the inside of my Neo 25, and happened to find the manual for it. It had some yellow sticker with Japanese writing on it, and some little plastic stick thing. My question is, what the hell is that stick for?? I tried looking in the manual, but everything is in Japanese...
  9. M

Ask a Stupid question...

I know how you can convert MVS carts to AES, but can you convert AES carts to MVS?? Hahaha... ------------------ "Everyone's Gonna Die!!"
  10. M

Guilty Gear X or Last Blade 2??

I have LB2 for DC, and someone wants to trade it for GGX, my question is, do you dudes think I should?? I mean, I can always get LB2 for my MVS... ------------------ "Everyone's Gonna Die!!"
  11. M

Will They Never Learn!!

Searching on Ebay as usual and I stumble across not just one, but two auctions selling Neo Geo Roms. Each of the auctions has 25 items. So 50 in total. This person expects to sell them at $30 dollars!! I mean this is just wrong. Here are the links...
  12. M

KOF 96 MVS Codes??

Is there any?? Like to get Goenitz?? ------------------ "Everyone's Gonna Die!!"
  13. M

MVS maintenance

Like most people tend to give their cars a monthly tune-up to prevent it from breaking down or something. What steps should I take to make sure my MVS Cabinet is in tip top shape?? When the guy brought it, he put some WD-40 on the bottom thing of the joysticks. What steps like the one I just...
  14. M

KOF 96

I just passed KOF96 again, and I wondered if there were any codes or something to get Goenitz?? This is the MVS version by the way. If there is. ------------------ "Everyone's Gonna Die!!"
  15. M

PCB question

Like I've said before, I have a MVS cabinet, If I were to take out the 4-slot PCB and put a Street Fighter2 PCB, would I be able to play it even though there is only 4 buttons on each players controls?? Not really Neo related, but I figured if someone would know, it would be in here. Thanks...