Recent content by Metal Slugnuts

1. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Pioneer CLD-D604 Laserdisc Player

I've got a great condition Pioneer CLD-D604 laserdisc player that I have no use for. The unit works perfectly but doesn't have a remote. The unit has AC-3 out as well as a digital audio out. $120 shipped OBO. PayPal only, US only, pics on request.
  2. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Random stuff incl. CoD Elite Founder code, SamSho figure NIB, Star Wars comics

Finally got through most of my gaming stuff after the big move and some extra stuff bubbled up. All prices are shipped to the US, all offers are welcome. I'll be adding pics/updating new items as the night goes on and I get through more boxes. Samurai Shodown 64 Nakoruru Figure NIB: The card...
  3. Metal Slugnuts

FS: New PS3 and PSP games, Godsmack hockey jersey

I recently won a bunch of sealed PS3+PSP games from work but I either don't want them or already have them. They are brand new and sealed except for a mark/drill hole through the UPC to prevent retail fraud. PayPal only, US only. Shipping on the first game is $3 and $2 for every game after...
  4. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Mass Effect 360, Pocky & Rocky 2 SNES

All prices are shipped to the US. Paypal only, pics upon request. I'm pretty firm on the prices but I could knock some off for a package deal. All games are in great condition and work perfectly unless otherwise noted. Windows 7 Ultimate - Interest check for now as the items are a few days...
  5. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Sony HIL-C1 Hi Vision/MUSE Laserdisc Player in Twin Cities MN

Yo I recently stumbled across a Sony HIL-C1 laserdisc player at a local thrift store. This is a Japanese unit that is one of the few able to play Hi Vision/MUSE high-definition laserdiscs. I intended to use it in my own home theater but found out that 1) it doesn't do Dolby Digital 5.1/AC-3...
  6. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Marvel SH VS SF PS1, SamSho Sega CD, etc.

I've got some random games taking up shelf space that just need to go. PayPal only, prices are shipped US. Offers are always welcome, pics upon request. Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter PS1 A decent used copy. Complete with case, insert, manual and disc. The case has a few cracks, the...
  7. Metal Slugnuts

Free GoW3 beta codes, $5 Battlefield 1943 360 download code

Just like the title says, I have two free Gears of War 3 beta codes that need to be used up. First come first serve. I also have a spare code for Battlefield 1943 360 that I don't need. $5 PayPal and I'll email you the code. :)
  8. Metal Slugnuts

So no one's playing Homefront eh?

I decided to bite and give Kaos the benefit of the doubt on Homefront...solid game but not worth 60. The campaign is dated gameplay wise but I love the setting and level design (blatant product placement and all). The online is fun as hell if you can get into a match...9 times out of 10 it...
  9. Metal Slugnuts

SOLD: Dreamcast Magazine demo discs 1, 3-11 and Generator

Like the title says, I have some Official Dreamcast Magazine demo discs I have no use for any more. I have the following discs: 1 (the original preview CD rom), 3-11 and the Generator demo disc. They all are complete in their sleeves and are in good-very good condition. Definitely not minty...
  10. Metal Slugnuts

FS: PS3 Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition NEW $120 shipped OBO

I have two spare copies of Call of Duty Black Ops: Hardened Edition for the PS3. These are the ACTUAL Hardened Edition with the plastic slipcover and NOT a rip out of the Prestige edition (which is what most people on teh eBayz and Amazon are selling). Both copies are sealed and completely...
  11. Metal Slugnuts

Interest Check: Folklore LE Art Book #161/250

I've decided to let go of some of my rarer gaming stuff so here goes. I'm taking offers on my limited edition art book for the Playstation 3 game Folklore. I got this through a Sony training program a few years back. It's stamped #161/250 and is in excellent/like new condition.
  12. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Random Stuff incl. Sega Saturn/CD, GameCube, etc.

I've got to clear some of the junk from my collection so here goes...PayPal only, pics upon request. International buyers will have to wait for a shipped quote. Shining the Holy Ark: This is a complete US version for the Saturn. The case is in excellent condition; no cracks/broken...
  13. Metal Slugnuts

Quick Sale: Dreamcast games incl. Skies of Arcadia, Gunbird 2, Giga Wing, etc.

With next year's incoming Dreamcast Collection I've decided to get rid of all my Dreamcast stuff...it never gets used anyway. PayPal only, pics upon request. Offers are always welcome. Discounts for multiple purchases! :) Gunbird 2 - Excellent and complete, no scratches. $15 shipped Power...
  14. Metal Slugnuts

FS: Cheap PS3 games, Rare1988 SMB Luigi doll, Zelda TP sword/shield/OST

Got a couple of things to get rid of...PayPal only, prices for US only. Be sure to make an offer if you don't like my starting price! :D First up is a vintage Luigi doll from Acme. It's in great shape (no rips/tears/marks/stains/etc.) and has both the soft Acme tag and the cardboard Super...
  15. Metal Slugnuts

So that new Fox 75th Anniversary DVD set has Star Wars on it

Any of you crazy bastards buy it and find out which version it is? My money's on a repackaged 2004 version but I need to know for sure. I'd get it myself but $300 is a little spendy for me ATM.