Recent content by MetalSludge

1. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

In my past experience, a CRT version of the display for at least some of my arcade games seemed to make a real difference, given the limitations of what signals were available. Hell, some games even had a special quality about them that my flatscreen just didn't replicate. However, I recently...
  2. M

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

I regret getting a little too excited about the new CD-based systems back in the day as a youngster, when I would have been better off just getting a Neo, even if it would have meant having a smaller games collection for a while. The arcade games of the time were the really fun ones for me...
  3. M

Magical Drop III AES ?

Does this seem to be a legit Magical Drop III AES cart?
  4. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Deathsmiles Megablack kit. Included poster (folded though) and these odd music CDs. Got a shock box for everyday storage of the PCB so it can be easily grabbed and played. I always loved the Halloweeny themes of the Deathsmiles game.
  5. M

WTB: Ibara Black Label, Loose PCB or Kit, and/or Dodonpachi Saidaioujou PCB or Kit

Looking for Ibara Kuro, PCB or kit will do. Same for Dodonpachi Saidaioujou. Am willing to pay a bit above average price. PayPal preferred for making payment. Ibara Kuro: FOUND. Yay! Dodonpachi Saidaioujou: Still looking for this one.
  6. M

WTB: Deathsmiles PCB

Looking for Deathsmiles 1 PCB. Would be willing to pay about the current going rate for just the PCB, which is to say that I would be able to pay six or so hundred dollars for the PCB alone. If you do happen to have a full kit though, we could discuss a very different price. Just let me know...
  7. M

WTB - Magical Drop 3 AES, Will Pay Above Average Price

Time for me to accept my Magical Drop 3 addiction. Looking for near mint and complete with case and manual Magical Drop 3 AES cart, preferably from a domestic USA seller. Will pay as high as $700 or so for it. Please let me know if you are interested in selling. I am a prompt payer and can do...