Recent content by MetalSlugVet

1. MetalSlugVet

Last of my Neo stuff Prices Lowered Big Time

Last time I tried to sell these I priced them too high due to my limited time to research and my ignorance on what they where selling for. I had broken my back about a year ago and I have still not recovered so my apologies for unknowingly overpricing this items before. Prices lowered...
  2. MetalSlugVet

Two Neo Geo AES home systems for sale one American and one Japanese both unmodified (PRICE DROP)

I don’t think you could afford the shit I smoke to be honest. Prices lowered after some further research.
  3. MetalSlugVet

Two Neo Geo AES home systems for sale one American and one Japanese both unmodified (PRICE DROP)

I have finally pulled out my two neo geo AES home systems. Both are working and are listed as follows prices include shipping 1. American home system in excellent condition no cracks. Comes with two American branded arcade sticks and original power adapter / AV chord. Price $900 shipped post...
  4. MetalSlugVet

My whole AES collection Prices lowered on every game.

I will get to it this weekend been crazy busy guys! Also if you wanted something better message me things are going quickly.
  5. MetalSlugVet

Guys i updated the list and I have both a american system Im selling and a Jap system im selling. I will get to that soon thanks.
  6. MetalSlugVet

Its no longer letting me edit my original post here is the updated list Fatal fury special -$215 Samurai Showdown - $125 Top Hunter- on hold King of fighters 2002 - $1,200 ART of fighting (gamer condition) $130 Worlds Heroes 2 (gamer condition)- $110 Ninja combat (no manual )- $150 JAP...
  7. MetalSlugVet

My mistake I forgot that rule. I updated the thread and returned the sold prices.