Recent content by mhkohne

1. mhkohne

Neo Geo Shockbox inserts - you pay shipping

These are spoken for - thanks!
  2. mhkohne

Personalize main index page?

Is there some way I can NOT see things like the 'Latest Posts' on the main index page? That's not helping me at all. (NOTE: Yes, I'm aware I could greasemonkey/tampermonkey it, but that always takes me forever to get working the way I want it).
  3. mhkohne

Neo Geo Shockbox inserts - you pay shipping

I bought some shockboxes second hand and have the following inserts left over. They are glossy finish and on heavy stock, so I think they are Southtown prints. They aren't perfect, so you can have them for the price of shipping (the envelope will be about 15 1/2 x 9 1/2 inches, and should weigh...
  4. mhkohne

Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble difficulty?

Does the difficulty setting on the MVS for Bust-A-Move actually do anything? I was poking at it earlier today, and at least in the first few levels it doesn't seem to have any effect?
  5. mhkohne

2 Slot goldie EL Transformer whine

OK, I just replaced the EL panels in my 2 slot (I actually got the panels like a year ago, just got around to putting them on.). They work great, but the transformer whines something fierce. I've only had the cab about 4 years, and I've had the transformer unplugged all that time (no sense...
  6. mhkohne

Aero Fighters 2 - won't let me fail?

I just got an Aero Fighters 2 off EBay. It looks legit (I checked the board scans on http://mvs-scans.com ) It seems to play fine EXCEPT that when I get killed, the # of remaining lives doesn't seem to decrease! I played a level then half way through the second one realized something was fishy...
  7. mhkohne

MVS Bust-A-Move problem

I have a 2 slot MVS (in the wood-grain cab with the 19" monitor). When I bought it, I got two carts - Metal Slug & Bust-a-move. Metal slug performs flawlessly, but I've got some issues with Bust-a-move. Note that I did start by swapping the carts between the two slots, and the problem follows...