Recent content by MidnightAbyss

1. MidnightAbyss

What are you listening to at the moment?

Revisiting some of my favorites this week.
  2. MidnightAbyss

How do I get girls to like me?

Or you could just...
  3. MidnightAbyss

Is MVS cart more durable than AES cart?

Somebody confirm this. Take an MVS and AES copy of Metal Slug X and submit them to durability tests. In all seriousness, I'm almost willing to bet MVS carts are more durable as a whole than an AES cart.
  4. MidnightAbyss

Garou MVS Cart Freezes On Cutscenes.

Here's all the info from the recent purchases thread. Basically the game freezes at every cut scene. If you skip them all the cart works perfectly fine when actually playing. Where should I take this from here? Thanks again for everything. The help is greatly appreciated.
  5. MidnightAbyss

Post Your Recent Purchases!

You guys know what this is. Finally arrived from China. It has four chips that for some reason the names were scratched off though. Kind of odd. Maybe someone knows something about that. Pics of it below the spoiler.
  6. MidnightAbyss

I fuckin HATE.....

7. MidnightAbyss

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally! Got a decent price on it too. Boards are 100% original. The shell is from a Neo Print cart and has a crappy label glued over it. I've seen this a lot with Blazing Star and Pulstar though. Exact label glued over a Neo Print one. Any one know why? Was SNK just reusing shells and putting...
  8. MidnightAbyss

MV4 Mono Works But Not Stereo or Headphones

On this MV4 I'm currently working on mono audio works great but for some reason I can't get stereo off the edge and the headphone connections don't work. I have yet to try the 4 pin though. Any Idea what's up here? I recently recapped the audio section and I have done the 5v mod to it. Thanks guys.
  9. MidnightAbyss

Wanted: Cheap ngpc

Here it is in all of it's shitty camo glory. It is a slim model though.
  10. MidnightAbyss

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

Here's mine. Fairly simple and it works for me. I only have about $150 into everything too. Not nearly as nice as a lot of the ones here but I'm pretty damn proud because I made most of it myself. My grandfather is the wood worker so I had him help me with the controller. The controller wiring...